Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Awesome! I have 2 small ideas: 1. Change rod of discord to ender pearl, 2. change explosion sound :) How many time are you losing while working on this?

Awesome! I have 2 small ideas: 1. Change rod of discord to ender pearl, 2. change explosion sound :) How many time are you losing while working on this?
Yeah the rod of discord will eventually be something ender-related. I'm also slowly adapting the sounds to fit Minecraft.
I'm not spending much time on this lately because I'm really lazy, but when development was active I can say I spent a lot of time on it. And Lamb also spent some time making the backgrounds.

Yeah the rod of discord will eventually be something ender-related. I'm also slowly adapting the sounds to fit Minecraft.
I'm not spending much time on this lately because I'm really lazy, but when development was active I can say I spent a lot of time on it. And Lamb also spent some time making the backgrounds.
I helped with a few sprites here and there, but it wasn't much compared to the stuff you two did.

Yeah the rod of discord will eventually be something ender-related.
May I suggest a chorus fruit instead of an ender pearl? Both are related to the End, and while the ender pearl is a mob drop like the RoD and can cause damage like it too, chorus fruit acts a bit more like the RoD, being able to teleport through walls to nearby openings.

May I suggest a chorus fruit instead of an ender pearl? Both are related to the End, and while the ender pearl is a mob drop like the RoD and can cause damage like it too, chorus fruit acts a bit more like the RoD, being able to teleport through walls to nearby openings.
Either way, it should look more like a tool instead of a consumable item. Perhaps some wand-like object that incorporates either item into its design.

Guys!
I just wanna say that things are going well now that the ((((((((REDACTED))))))) is finished!
👀 👀 👀 👀
unknown.png

1.3 is out! It's been long without an update. I was very lazy and school was very annoying. But it's finally out!

The-Civil-Update.png

Added NPCs: all Town NPCs (except pets), Red Dragon (Wyvern), Balloon Slime, Cursed Hammer, Blaze (Fire Imp), Hornet, Moss Hornet, Blood Crawler, Jungle Creeper, Bunny, Corrupt Bunny, Vicious Bunny, Hoppin' Jack, Zombies, The Groom, The Bride, Bouldering Zombie (Blood Zombie)
Resprited NPCs: Eye of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, King Slime, Demon Eye, Wandering Eye, Skeletron's arms
Added items: hardmode ore swords, Bee Keeper, Witherwrath (Star Wrath), Terra Blade, Trident, Candy Corn Sword, Wooden Boomerang, Falcon Blade, Spear, Gladius, Cutlass, Ice Sickle, Enchanted Boomerang, Mace, Flaming Mace, Katana, Shadowflame Hex Doll, Shadowflame Knife, Shadowflame Bow, Blade of Grass, Blowpipe, Blowgun, Blaze Staff (Imp Staff), Ice Blade, Flamarang, Shroomerang, Bananarang, Rotten Egg, Netherite Bar and Netherite tools, natural woods and their tables, chairs, work benches, hammers and swords, Target Dummy, Apple, Tattered Cloth, Zombie Arm, Gem staves, Demon Conch, World Globe, Tree Globe, Wooden Crate, Treasure Bags, Crystal, Ender Crystal (Gelatin Crystal), The Golden Spot (The Black Spot), Hero's Emerald (Discount Card), Experience Ring (Gold Ring), Lucky Coin
Resprited items: hammers, Copper items, Corrupted Beacon, Super Absorbant Sponge
Resprited blocks: crimson and ender (holy) sand, hive walls, yellow willow and sakura trees, obsidian, stone
During parties, NPCs will wear mob masks
Added more backgrounds
Added extensions: 22, Creeper Demolitionist, Dark Mode, The Unholy Waters
Added NPC and Boss health bars
Added a loading icon
Added the Pillager Raid (Goblin Invasion) and the Piglin Raid (Pirate Invasion)
New icon
Added Dungeons-styled minimap border
Added map border for the world map
Resprited some inventory icons
Added cursor
Added some map backgrounds
In 1.3.1 we'll fix a couple of things and improve parties (because they're so bad I couldn't bother making something good).
1.4 will bring more bosses, enemies from the corruption and crimson and better resprites for the already existing bosses. It's not coming anytime soon tho.

I also wanna thank SirAngelo, @JoallBlue130, @CoconutAdam, @Scratch Lunin and @Cullistics for their contributions to the pack!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom