Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Hello I am loving the new update also I have an idea for an add on but of course I am not a mod creator so I dont know if it is possible but I think it would be a nice addition for the future if you could also have the admin from mcsm s2 as the lunatic cultist anyways keep up the great work

Hello I am loving the new update also I have an idea for an add on but of course I am not a mod creator so I dont know if it is possible but I think it would be a nice addition for the future if you could also have the admin from mcsm s2 as the lunatic cultist anyways keep up the great work
Yeah, there's a posibility about that, maybe we could make an add-on

I accidentally didn't update the MediaFire download link. It's now updated. I also included MediaFire links for all add-ons.

The next update (1.5) will be focused on adding all tiles and walls, along with some other things.

Would the Wretched Wraith from the Creeping Winter DLC be better than the texture for Ice Queen?

Besides, would the localization be good as a separate addition to a texture pack?

Last edited:
Would the Wretched Wraith from the Creeping Winter DLC be better than the texture for Ice Queen?
Yeah that's actually a good idea.
Besides, would the localization be good as a separate addition to a texture pack?
I think it's better this way. It's not a really heavy file and it contributes to the fresh experience. Is there a reason you think it should be separate?

Can you forgot update from mediafire link please
I have no idea what you're asking for. The MediaFire link is updated.

Hello! I am a big fan of your texture pack, everything works correctly, but I have noticed that after disabling the pack that while going on the minimap the guide's head still appears as a villeger.

Hello! I am a big fan of your texture pack, everything works correctly, but I have noticed that after disabling the pack that while going on the minimap the guide's head still appears as a villeger.
Try restarting the game? Idk, I don't know how I can fix this.

1.5 WILL COME SOON!
Nah not really. 1.5 is focused on tiles and walls so it'll take a while.

I think it's better this way. It's not a really heavy file and it contributes to the fresh experience. Is there a reason you think it should be separate?
Well, that's just curiosity, because sometimes you have to wonder which mob you are actually dealing with.
This can be slightly confusing...

I think that's a bug from the game.
When the jungle spider go down of the walls it semms like a normal terraria spider XD but could You fix that pls
Gonna be fixed in the next update.

Hi there, I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but I’ve noticed that some of the world backgrounds haven’t been retextured. One is in the end biome where you can see one of the hollow biome backgrounds. (You can check it out by using world globes to cycle backgrounds) Was this an oversight or are there plans to finish the background textures? Btw this mod is amazing, keep up the great work :)

Hi there, I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but I’ve noticed that some of the world backgrounds haven’t been retextured. One is in the end biome where you can see one of the hollow biome backgrounds. (You can check it out by using world globes to cycle backgrounds) Was this an oversight or are there plans to finish the background textures? Btw this mod is amazing, keep up the great work :)
It's not an oversight. We just didn't add those ones yet. Sooner or later they will be added.
The trophy of the lunátic cultist have an texture bug fix pls
[Intentional Game Design]
Well, that's just curiosity, because sometimes you have to wonder which mob you are actually dealing with.
This can be slightly confusing...
I mean, yeah, that's kinda the point.

Back
Top Bottom