Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

I have three more texture suggestions.

1. Magic Conch could have a Nautilus Shell texture as it is the only type of shell in Minecraft.

2. The Maggot Zombie is rotting, and the most rotting zombie in Minecraft is the Lobber Zombie (from Minecraft Earth).

3. Once upon a time in Minecraft the question was asked if it is a chicken or a duck, so let the ducks in Terraria have the texture of a chicken model.

Besides, the frog texture in 2D made an appearance in the biome vote in 2019.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well! Hope you're enjoying the latest update!
I'm here now to announce that 1.5 will be the Blocky Update!
BlockyUpdate.png
This one will be focused on adding most tiles and walls (most, because some things may be left for later, such as lunar-themed blocks, banners, etc).
It'll also improve a lot of sprites that we're not satisfied with and add other things. Here's a couple of spoilers:
New evil stones! They look so much better than the abominations we had before
EvilUnderground.png

New and improved Piglin Raid!
(don't worry about DJ-Hog, he'll be back)
piglininvasion.gif

New enemies!
iceologor.gif
pandaaaaa.gif

The Jungle Abomination got a resprite cause dear Lord it was ugly
Golem comparison.png
I forgot to mention, we're also adding official lore! Using the new localization tools, we'll try to build a story using custom bestiary entries. Here's an example:
lore.png

PLEASE FORGIVE ME DREAM STANS IT IS A JOKE I SWEAR
Don't think I'm ignoring your suggestions. I'm reading your comments both here and in the workshop.

Of course, there's still a lot of work to do, so don't expect this update to come out anytime soon.

That's all for today. Hope you have a nice week and good night.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well! Hope you're enjoying the latest update!
I'm here now to announce that 1.5 will be the Blocky Update!
This one will be focused on adding most tiles and walls (most, because some things may be left for later, such as lunar-themed blocks, banners, etc).
It'll also improve a lot of sprites that we're not satisfied with and add other things. Here's a couple of spoilers:
New evil stones! They look so much better than the abominations we had before
View attachment 317399

New and improved Piglin Raid!
(don't worry about DJ-Hog, he'll be back)
View attachment 317406

New enemies!
View attachment 317400View attachment 317401

The Jungle Abomination got a resprite cause dear Lord it was ugly
View attachment 317402
I forgot to mention, we're also adding official lore! Using the new localization tools, we'll try to build a story using custom bestiary entries. Here's an example:
View attachment 317405
PLEASE FORGIVE ME DREAM STANS IT IS A JOKE I SWEAR
Don't think I'm ignoring your suggestions. I'm reading your comments both here and in the workshop.

Of course, there's still a lot of work to do, so don't expect this update to come out anytime soon.

That's all for today. Hope you have a nice week and good night.
Interesting! This is the first resource pack I've seen to edit the Bestiary! :eek:

hola una pregunta como puedo descargar el ultimo pack de texturas?
La ultima version la puedes descargar a través de este link:

Will Possessed Armor be Diamond armor or Netherite armor?

Also, there is a jellyfish post on Minecraft Feedback with graphics included. He has gained a lot of popularity and has been appreciated by the administration, so he has a good chance of being in the game. Maybe it will help with the texture of jellyfish?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom