Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

Hello! Quick announcement. You can now play a Beta version of the next update of the pack! And just like Minecraft's snapshots, it's updated every week (Friday specifically).
Download: Steam Workshop::Melster's Minecraft Test Pack
If you find any bugs or you come up with any suggestions, please post them in the Workshop!

If you just want to see the content, here's a couple of spoilers:
All new enemies (for now)
These are not final, and some of them may be resprited later
BlockyUpdateContent.png

New clouds!
Clouds.png
til next time

icon.png
En:

Yesterday we updated the Mediafire link for the Creeper Demolitionist add-on! (though I updated the workshop version over a week ago).It includes new revamped sprites and new localization texts: custom dialogues, bestiary entry and names! (only for English and Spanish lenguages).

Es:

Ayer actualizamos el link de descarga de Mediafire del Creeper Demoledor! (aunque ya había actualizado el paquete de texturas para la workshop hace más de una semana). Ahora incluye mejores texturas y nuevos textos de localización: dialogos, descripción de bestiario y nombres personalizados! ¡AHORA CON TRADUCCIONES AL ESPAÑOL!

Here's a comparision between the NEW(left) and old version(right)!
¡Comparación entre la NUEVA(izquierda) y vieja versión(derecha)!

CreeperNew.gif
CreeperAnimold.gif

Here's the download link! / Link de descarga:

Steam Workshop Link:

View attachment 322400En:

Yesterday we updated the Mediafire link for the Creeper Demolitionist add-on! (though I updated the workshop version over a week ago).It includes new revamped sprites and new localization texts: custom dialogues, bestiary entry and names! (only for English and Spanish lenguages).

Es:

Ayer actualizamos el link de descarga de Mediafire del Creeper Demoledor! (aunque ya había actualizado el paquete de texturas para la workshop hace más de una semana). Ahora incluye mejores texturas y nuevos textos de localización: dialogos, descripción de bestiario y nombres personalizados! ¡AHORA CON TRADUCCIONES AL ESPAÑOL!

Here's a comparision between the NEW(left) and old version(right)!
¡Comparación entre la NUEVA(izquierda) y vieja versión(derecha)!

View attachment 322398View attachment 322399

Here's the download link! / Link de descarga:

Steam Workshop Link:
Ooh, tyvm :3

Well this is a nice resource pack for terraria!
But I experienced some issues with the MC music pack,
1.Three songs failed to load
2.The size of the music pack is Too thick, I don't have a nice PC which it made it crash Everytime i join.
The solution for this problem is trying to make the pack low in size.

Well this is a nice resource pack for terraria!
But I experienced some issues with the MC music pack,
1.Three songs failed to load
2.The size of the music pack is Too thick, I don't have a nice PC which it made it crash Everytime i join.
The solution for this problem is trying to make the pack low in size.
Which songs failed to load? There's a chance those songs aren't actually implemented.
Audio files are big by nature. I can try to make the pack smaller by changing the format, but it won't be that big of a difference.

Which songs failed to load? There's a chance those songs aren't actually implemented.
Audio files are big by nature. I can try to make the pack smaller by changing the format, but it won't be that big of a difference.
I don't remember, once I launched the pack at 1.4.2.3 it failed to load a lot of songs but when I restarted the game, a few of them failed to load, and joined a game then it crashed, Idk if this is a bug but I hope it gets fixed soon!

so I resprited the Arkhalis and changed it to A Minecraft dungeons diamond sword!
So basically I added the MC dungeons diamond swords sprite and localization except the projectile

Attachments

• MC Diamond Sword.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 136
< advertisment removed by staff >
Hi there @Blueys126 - it's against forum rules to advertise your thread in other people's like that, so I have removed your link. If you want to post about it like that you can post about it on your profile (found here: Blueys126). Try and keep all content in this thread relevant to the topic. If you have any questions feel free to start a DM with me :)

Hey Melster! Someone made a discussion about the Wither Dragon and I Would suggest respriting the Moon Lord As the wither dragon!

Attachments

• 1624924062774.png
    1624924062774.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 103
Hey Melster! Someone made a discussion about the Wither Dragon and I Would suggest respriting the Moon Lord As the wither dragon!
That design is... something... but nothing we want tho, appart from that the design doesn't make any sense..
It's already decided that the Moon Lord will be the Wither Storm from Minecraft: Story Mode.
Yeah, but if we can't implement it as we expected we will search for something else.

Welcome to Melster's Minecraft Texturepack!

This pack aims to make the game look like Minecraft, but you already knew that.

View attachment 309351
View attachment 319242
1.5 coming soon... (not really)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.4 is out now!
View attachment 314941

Additions
Items: Goat Skull, Slimy Saddle, Gelatinous Pillion (Ender Pillion), Nectar, Bone Key, Razorblade Typhoon, Magnet Sphere, Flairon, Eater's Bone, Thrown Water, Rotten Chunk, Shadow Scales, Grass Seeds, Tsunami, Vertebrae, Worm Tooth, Tissue Sample, Vile Powder, Purification Powder, Vicious Powder, Ichor, Cursed Flame, Bubble Gun, Souls, Tempest Staff, Shark Bait (Tropical Fish), Carrot, Shrimpy Truffle (Shrimpy Delight), Musket, Shadow Orb, Vilethorn, Golem Fist (Abomination Fist), Eye of the Golem (Eye of the Abomination), Bee Gun, Hive Wand, Possessed Hatchet, Obsidian Skull, Swiftness Potion, Gills Potion, Ironskin Potion, Throwing Knife, Poisoned Knife, Regeneration Potion, Pork of the Sea (Glow Squid Plushie), Sparkling Honey (Moobloom Plushie), Royal Delight, Jewel of Light (Staff of Dominance), Regal Delicacy (Ender Delicacy), Writhing Remains, Deactivated Probe, Starlight, Sus Grinning Eye, Possessed Skull, Hallowed Bar (Enderite Bar), Excalibur (Endcalibur), Magic Mirror, Ice Mirror, True Excalibur (True Endcalibur), Gungnir (End Lance), Light Disc (End Disc), Pickaxe Axe (Enderite Pickaxe Axe), Drax (Endrax), Demon Heart, Hornet Staff (Buzzy Nest), Hive Pack, Brain of Confusion, Worm Scarf, Bone Glove, SDMG, Shield of Cthulhu, Minishark, Shark Fin, Megashark, Durendal, Optic Staff, Flamethrower, Pair of Eyeballs, Robotic Skull, Terraprisma, Pwnhammer (Endhammer), Lihzahrd Power Cell (Power Fragment), Picksaw, Minecart, Wooden Minecart, Honeyed Goggles (Honeyed Saddle), Bee's Knees, Lens, Black Lens, Bee Wax, Binoculars (Spyglass), Guardian Golem (Abomination Plushie), Crimson Heart, Brain in a Jar (Bucket of Brain), Mechanical Cart and its components, Bone Rattle (Bone Bell), Temple Key (Key Golem), Seedler, Heat Ray, Royal Gel, Nettle Burst (Whispering Staff), Slice of Hell Cake (Soul Cake), Sickle, Gravedigger's Shovel, Sun Stone (Totem of Regeneration), Spore Sac (Poisonous Blossom), Plantera Seedling, Tablet Fragment (Command Panel), Eucalyptus Sap (Golden Potato), Pixie Dust (Ender Powder), Rod of Discord (Ender Rod), Unicorn Horn (Ender Horse Horn), Blessed Apple (Enchanted Chorus Fruit), Unholy Trident (Witherghast Head), Grenade Launcher, Mushroom Set (Gameraiders101 Set), Key of Night, Key of Light (Key of Ender), Venus Magnum, Flower Pow, Magma Stone (Magma Cream), The Undertaker, Crimson Rod, Panic Necklace, Wasp Gun, Grenade, Slime Staff, Beenade, Band of Starpower (Band of Soul Power), Ice Rod, Volatile Gelatin, Soaring Insignia (Ender Firework), Bomb, Sticky Bomb, Dynamite, Sticky Dynamite, Bouncy Bomb, Bouncy Dynamite, Bouncy Grenade, Amber, Enchanted Seeds (Parrot Cracker)
Entities: Queen Slime (Queen Endslime), Crystal Slime, Heavenly Slime, Bouncy Slime, Eater of Souls, Eater of Worlds, Devourer, Corruptor, Slimer, World Feeder, Clinger, Meteor Head, Ichor Sticker, Empress of Light (Heart of Ender), The Destroyer, Golem (Jungle Abomination), Crimera, Gastropod (Flying Shulk), Duke Fishron (Eldest Guardian), Face Monster, Herpling, Floaty Gross, Truffle Worm (Shinyfish), Wall of Flesh, Dolphin, Shark, Ancient Doom (Ghastly Doom), Phantasm Dragon (Phantom Serpent), Bone Serpent, Plantera, Prismatic Lacewing (Floating Orb), Goldfish, Corrupt Goldfish, Vicious Goldfish, Gold Goldfish, Mister Stabby, Snow Balla, Exploding Snowman, Snowman Gangsta, Demon (Cursed Ghast), Voodoo Demon (Cursed Ghast Jockey), Fungo Fish (Glow Squid), Fairies (Eyes of Treasure), Pixie (Angry Eye), Chaos Elemental (Enderman), Unicorn (Ender Horse), Enchanted Sword (Endchanted Sword), Blood Jelly (Blood Kraken), Red Devil (Witherghast), Wraith, Vulture, Hallow Mimic (The Great Shulker), Angry Tumbler, Mummy (Husk), Dark Mummy (Dark Husk), Blood Mummy (Blood Husk), Light Mummy (Ender Husk), Rock Golem (Warden), Raincoat Zombie (Drowned), Crimson Axe, Lihzahrd phase 1 (Whisperer), Skeletons, Cave Bat, Jungle Bat, Hellbat, Spore Bat, Spore Skeleton, Tim, Corrupt Mimic, Crimson Mimic
Tiles/Walls: Cattails, Pink Prickly Pear, Weapon Rack, Trophies, Relics, Lihzahrd Pressure Plate, Lihzahrd chair and table, Lihzahrd Altar, Plantera's Bulb, Mannequin, Womannequin, Layered Dirt Wall, Crumbling Dirt Wall, Cracked Dirt Wall, Wavy Dirt Wall, Cave Dirt Wall, Rocky Dirt Wall, Rough Dirt Wall, Cracked Dungeons Bricks, Mossy Bricks
Soundtrack: Hallow -> The End; Empress of Light -> Arch-Illager Smash Bros Arrangement, Duke Fishron -> Indoor Guardians; Underground Crimson -> Zombie Mine, Underground Corruption -> Dark Sky; Alt Underground -> Fizz; Sandstorm -> arena1; Underground -> Haven; Underground Desert -> Cacti Canyon; Boss 5 -> Tempest Golem; Plantera -> The Four Horsement; Snow -> Wonderland Theme; Underground Snow -> Last Moments in Wonderland; Ocean Day -> Dragon Fish; Ocean Night -> Axolotl; Dungeon -> Fiery Forge; Eerie -> Warden's Office; Eclipse -> I'll Be My Own Friend; Pirate Invasion -> Ancient; Journey's End Credits -> No More Creepers; Underground Hallow -> Boss
Extensions: Actual Mechs, Music Pack, Moon Lord WIP
Forest, Underworld (Nether) and Hallow (End) backgrounds
Some map backgrounds
World infection and creation icons
When starting the game you'll see Lamb's cool banner

Resprites and changes
Items: Compass, all watches, Treasure Bags, Breaker Blade (Boneclub), Obsidian Rose, Gel, Pink Gel
Entities: Skeletron, Dungeon Guardian, Skeletron Prime, Eye of Cthulhu, The Twins, Brain of Cthulhu, Creeper, King Slime, Spiked Slime, Lunatic Cultist (Herobrine), Queen Bee, Toxic Sludge, Crimslime, Lava Slime, Lunatic Devotee, Cultist Archer, White Cultist Archer, Tavernkeep (Farlander), Bald Zombie (Chicken Jockey), Green Slime, Blue Slime, Red Slime, Purple Slime, Yellow Slime, Black Slime, Ice Slime, Sand Slime, Jungle Slime, Spiked Ice Slime, Spiked Jungle Slime, Mother Slime, Baby Slime, Dungeon Slime, Pinky, Umbrella Slime, Balloon Slime, Corrupt Slime, Slimeling, Slimer, Illuminant Slime (Ender Slime), Rainbow Slime
Tiles/Walls: Evil Altars, Trees, Gem Stashes, Lihzahrd Bricks and Walls, Super Dart Trap, Flame Trap, Spiky Ball Trap, Spear Trap, Lihzahrd Chest, Lihzahrd Statues, Wooden Spike (Corrupted Roots), Dirt, Grass, Wood Beam, Pearlstone (Endstone), Stone, Active Stone, Inactive Stone, Copper Ore, Tin Ore, Iron Ore, Lead Ore, Gold Ore, Platinum Ore, Silver Ore, Tungsten Ore, Stone Wall, Dirt Wall, Vines, Crimson Vines, Jungle Vines, Hallowed Vines (Chorus Vines), Flower Vines, Amber Stone Block, Amethyst Stone Block, Diamond Stone Block, Emerald Stone Block, Ruby Stone Block, Sapphire Stone Block, Topaz Stone Block, Ash Block (Netherrack), Hellstone (Magma Block), Demonite Ore, Crimtane Ore, Chlorophyte Ore, Cobalt Ore, Palladium Ore, Mythril Ore, Orichalcum Ore, Adamantite Ore, Titanium Ore, Moss
Mana and Health bars
Many cave backgrounds
Logo
All add-ons were kinda modified

View attachment 309352

View attachment 309353
1.4.1 - Terraria 1.4.2.1 - Download from Workshop - Download manually from Mediafire

Restart the game after enabling the pack to fully load its resources

How to Download manually:
Download the zip file from the link provided above, and put it in the following folder:
%USERPROFILE\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks (Windows)
~/Library/Application Support/Terraria/ResourcePacks (Mac)
$XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ResourcePacks (Linux)
Do NOT unzip it
Then just enable the pack in the Texture Packs menu

View attachment 311372
Add-ons are separate texture packs that you can download to customize your experience

View attachment 314904
Music Pack
Adds Minecraft's music into the game (it's not complete yet)
01 Overworld Day -> Minecraft
02 Eerie -> Warden's Office
03 Overworld Night -> Clark
04 Underground -> Haven (MCD)
05 Boss 1 -> Enderman Boss (MCD)
06 Title Classic -> Mutation
07 Jungle Day -> Jungle Biome (MCSM)
08 Corruption -> So Below
09 Hallow -> The End
10 Underground Corruption -> Dark Sky (MCSM)
11 Underground Hallow -> Boss
12 Boss 2 -> Arch Illager Boss (MCD)
13 Boss 3 -> Escape the Maze (MCSM)
14 Snow -> Wonderland Theme (MCSM)
15 Space Night -> Taswell
16 Crimson -> Beacontown Twisted (MCSM)
17 Boss 4 -> Corrupted Cauldron Boss (MCD)
18 Alt Overworld Day -> Subwoofer Lullaby
19 Rainy Day -> Mice on Venus
20 Underground Snow -> Last Moments in Wonderland (MCSM)
21 Desert ->
22 Ocean Day -> Dragon Fish
23 Dungeon -> Fiery Forge (MCD)
24 Plantera -> The Four Horsemen (MCD)
25 Boss 5 -> Tempest Golem (MCD)
26 Temple -> Overgrown Temple (MCD)
27 Eclipse -> I'll Be My Own Friend
29 Mushrooms ->
30 Pumpkin Moon ->
31 Alt Underground -> Fizz (MCD)
32 Frost Moon ->
33 Underground Crimson -> Zombie Mine (MCSM)
34 Lunar Event ->
35 Pirate Invasion -> Ancient (MCD)
36 Hell -> Rubedo
37 Martian Madness ->
38 Moon Lord ->
39 Goblin Invasion -> Evoker Boss (MCD)
40 Sandstorm -> arena1 (MCD)
41 Old One's Army ->
42 Space Day -> Biome Fest
43 Ocean Night -> Axolotl
44 Windy Day -> Danny
46 Town Day -> Haggstrom
47 Town Night -> Living Mice
48 Slime Rain ->
50/51 Title Journey's End -> Story Mode Main Menu
52 Storm -> Showdown in Skyland
53 Graveyard ->
54 Underground Jungle -> Dingy Jungle (MCD)
55 Jungle Night -> Jungle Biome (MCSM)
56 Queen Slime ->
57 Empress of Light -> Arch Illager Smash Arrangement
58 Duke Fishron -> Indoor Guardians (MCSM)
59 Morning Rain -> Wet Hands
61 Underground Desert -> Cacti Canyon (MCD)
89 Journey's End Credits -> No More Creepers (MCSM)
Download from Workshop - Download from MediaFire

View attachment 314890
This add-on turns Queen Bee into a Minecraft version of the meme 22
View attachment 314891

View attachment 314902
Actual Mechs
The mechanic bosses are actually made of steel
View attachment 314903

View attachment 299318
Creeper Demolitionist
(by The Lamb)
This add-on turns the demolitionist into a creeper with a miner helmet

View attachment 299319
Dark Mode
This add-on makes inventory icons and Re-Logic screens very dark
View attachment 299320

View attachment 315958
Easy-to-See Guardian
Makes The Eldest Guardian easier to see in his third phase
View attachment 315959

View attachment 299321
The Unholy Waters
This add-on turns corrupt water into green cursed water and crimson water into yellow ichor water. Also applies to rain, fountains, and ice.

View attachment 315100
Glow Squid Lord

View attachment 309362
1) This is not the only Minecraft texture pack, there are others just as cool as this one. Make sure to support them, instead of just saying "bUt ThErEs AlReAdY a MiNeCrAfT tExTuRe PaCk".
2) If you want to help and submit sprites for the pack, the Discord server is the place to do so. Do know that we have standards though.
3) Don't ask for release dates.
4) Scroll down for a list of plans that we have for this pack. Yes, Moon Lord will be the Witherstorm.
5) Complex features, such as the player and the OOA, will be added last.

View attachment 309356
The Discord server is the place to submit sprites and see spoilers of the next update

View attachment 309361
Additions:
Moon Lord -> Witherstorm
Ice Queen -> Ice Queen (Twilight Forest)
Old One's Army -> Ender Raid
Betsy -> Ender Dragon

Add-ons:
Better branches
Fargo's Eternity Recolors
Maybe extensions for mods? (if 1.4 tModLoader even supports that feature)

View attachment 309357
Developers:
@Melster: Creator, spriter, lore writer
@The Lamb: Spriter, conceptual artist, background artist, lore writer

Contributors:
SireAngelo: concept art, sprites
@JoallBlue130: sprites
@CoconutAdam: sprites
@Scratch Lunin: sprites
@Cullistics: sprites
@Deborn: sprites
amininja: sprites
@J-004: concept art, trailer
@Lycorius: trailer
Sylvium: sprites
LuckyCat: sprites
@Luigipunch989: sprites

View attachment 309358
Mojang Studios. They own all music and sounds, and almost all textures in this pack
Telltale Games, for developing Minecraft: Story Mode
References/Texture origins: The Aether, The Twilight Forest, The Farlanders, Balkon's WeaponMod, Quark, WASP vs BEE vs HORNET in Minecraft?, Ender-Colossus (A Minecraft Animation), Minecraft: Order of the Sword, Fallen Kingdom series, Biomes O' Plenty, Alex's Mobs, Faithful x32, Sully's Mod, Abnormals Atmospheric, Abnormals Upgrade Aquatic
Textcraft.net: a safe site to create Minecraft text and logos
Music composers: C418, Lena Raine, Antimo & Welles, Peter Hont, Johan Johnson, and Samuel Åberg
Quick Wave Bank, a tool to create and extract wave banks
TConvert, a tool to extract and convert xnb files

View attachment 309359
By ChippyGaming

By Gameraiders101

By Mxx hu

By BarbarianGaming (Japanese)

By Yddra (Spanish)

by Спинал (Russian)

View attachment 309360
Terraria 1.3.5.3 - Download from Discord
Contains some blocks, items and enemies

Various resprites to match the 1.14 version

Terraria 1.4.0.5 - Download from Discord
A few things and 1.4 compatibility

Terraria 1.4.0.5 - Download from MediaFire
New logo
New loading screens, based on the ones from Mojang Studios. Comes in many colors!
New UI
Dungeons-styled health bar!
Also this
New EPIC backgrounds by @The Lamb
New grass!
Bamboo, for some reason
Gem trees
Background objects
Shaped clouds!
Health and Mana Potions
Cute but evil squid
Mimics!
Wandering Eyes
Chains
The... TNT Yeeter?
Many resprites and fixes for items broken after 1.4
Moons!
Better glowing mushrooms
New sounds!?
New wave bank!?!?

Terraria 1.4.0.5 - Download from MediaFire
Fixes to the newest backgrounds
If you're lucky enough, you may find at the edge of the world... the Far Lands!

Terraria 1.4.2.1 - Download from MediaFire
Added NPCs: all Town NPCs (except pets), Red Dragon (Wyvern), Balloon Slime, Cursed Hammer, Blaze (Fire Imp), Hornet, Moss Hornet, Blood Crawler, Jungle Creeper, Bunny, Corrupt Bunny, Vicious Bunny, Hoppin' Jack, Zombies, The Groom, The Bride, Bouldering Zombie (Blood Zombie)
Resprited NPCs: Eye of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, King Slime, Demon Eye, Wandering Eye, Skeletron's arms
Added items: hardmode ore swords, Bee Keeper, Witherwrath (Star Wrath), Terra Blade, Trident, Candy Corn Sword, Wooden Boomerang, Falcon Blade, Spear, Gladius, Cutlass, Ice Sickle, Enchanted Boomerang, Mace, Flaming Mace, Katana, Shadowflame Hex Doll, Shadowflame Knife, Shadowflame Bow, Blade of Grass, Blowpipe, Blowgun, Blaze Staff (Imp Staff), Ice Blade, Flamarang, Shroomerang, Bananarang, Rotten Egg, Netherite Bar and Netherite tools, natural woods and their tables, chairs, work benches, hammers and swords, Target Dummy, Apple, Tattered Cloth, Zombie Arm, Gem staves, Demon Conch, World Globe, Tree Globe, Wooden Crate, Treasure Bags, Crystal, Ender Crystal (Gelatin Crystal), The Golden Spot (The Black Spot), Hero's Emerald (Discount Card), Experience Ring (Gold Ring), Lucky Coin
Resprited items: hammers, Copper items, Corrupted Beacon, Super Absorbant Sponge
Resprited blocks: crimson and ender (holy) sand, hive walls, yellow willow and sakura trees, obsidian, stone
During parties, NPCs will wear mob masks
Added more backgrounds
Added extensions: 22, Creeper Demolitionist, Dark Mode, The Unholy Waters
Added NPC and Boss health bars
Added a loading icon
Added the Pillager Raid (Goblin Invasion) and the Piglin Raid (Pirate Invasion)
New icon
Added Dungeons-styled minimap border
Added map border for the world map
Resprited some inventory icons
Added cursor
Added some map backgrounds

Terraria 1.4.2.1 - Download from MediaFire
Fixed a couple of sprites that didn't appear in-game
Fixed wave bank
New soundtrack for the wave bank: Goblin Army -> Evoker Boss Battle (MCD); Boss 1 -> Enderman Boss Battle (MCD); Crimson -> Beacontown Twisted (MCSM); Thunderstorm -> Showdown in Skyland (MCSM); Boss 4 -> Corrupted Cauldron Boss Battle (MCD); Windy Day -> Danny; Jungle Day and Jungle Night -> Jungle Biome (MCSM); Underground Jungle -> Dingy Jungle (MCD); Jungle Temple -> Overgrown Temple (MCD); Journey's End -> Alpha; Pirate Invasion -> Pigstep (placeholder)
Most NPCs will now wear a unique hat during a party
The Creeper Demolitionist extension has also been updated
Hello I converted the pngs to xnb and now I have a version that works with terraria 1.3.5 and that version of Tmodloader. Am I allowed to put it here so people can use it if they want it?

Hello I converted the pngs to xnb and now I have a version that works with terraria 1.3.5 and that version of Tmodloader. Am I allowed to put it here so people can use it if they want it?
I mean, sure. You should probably fix the broken sprites first if you can.

oh yeah I almost forgot
I have a couple of announcements.

First of all, we're splitting the Blocky Update into two parts, 1.5 and most likely 1.6. Why?
  • Progress is really slow. We're lazy, we have studies to do and other projects.
  • There's a few sprites that we actually want to release sooner because of how epic they are. Take a look.
BlockyUpdateContent.png

There's more but I forgor 💀 to add them
Oh yeah, these are also subject to change
  • We just thought it'd be incredibly funny to do the same thing Mojang did with Caves and Cliffs.
So yeah, expect the first part of the Blocky Update to come out sometime next year or idk.

Now, for the second announcement...
Lore has recently become a really important part of the pack. At first, we were just changing textures the way we considered them suitable, but now we feel the need to connect these random sprites and build a new story that makes sense. But how does this affect the pack? We will be changing a few textures to fit the new lore that we're writing, and some of these changes may be controversial (most notably, our Eye of Cthulhu resprite), but this is the path that we've decided to take.
Of course, we'll have add-ons to revert these changes so there wasn't really a point in making this announcement.
Just kidding, I just wanted an excuse to show you a teaser of our new lore.

before you ask, this is not Moon Lord, this is all lore
Lore1.png

Alright, that's all. See you in a month or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom