tModLoader Memes Unleashed

Do you like memes?

• Total voters

Cal_3

Terrarian
+=+=+=+=+=+=+
MEMES UNLEASHED
+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Hello my fellow Terraria gamers. After a very long hiatus and many, many error fixes, Memes Unleashed is once again available
on the Mod Browser. This mod has:

--300+ Items--

PinballGun.png
SanicBall.png

--5 Town NPCs--

Pepseye.png

--1 New Biome--

StaticBiome.png

--13 New Bosses (5 Post-ML)--

killdozer.png
GiantGrasshopper.png

--Many new crafting recipes for your favorite vanilla items--

Memes Unleashed: You want meme? We have meme!
(Please note that some memes may be outdated and/or severely crusty.)

If you have questions, complaints, or any ideas, feel free to post to this forum, or send a message in Discord. :]

Join the community Discord here:

Check out my YouTube channel where I upload clips of this mod's content:

Last edited:
what i am trying to say is the first time i heard the static biome
i had a very powerful feeling
and when i tried to mine the whole world for copper (in a large world)
i came across a lot of static biome
and the sound statred to sound REEEEAAAALLLYYY annoying
kinda sad because a=i spent like 50 hours to mine copper and still didnt finish
and delted my world because of the static biome
so please make me a favor and place the statix biome to the very edge of space in any world size
THANKS!!!!!!!
Why were you looking for copper? There are much better ores (namely gold/platinum for early game), and 50 hours seems like an excessive amount of time for any single task.

Please, tell me how to mute the pepseye NPC music, it's so annoying and I still wanna try your mod

Edit : maybe it's the so infamous "static biome". Then it's right under me, at the center of the map. PLEASE make an option in "Mods config" or so it would be awesome

Edit 2 : ok I just mined that damn static ore and... issue solved, yay ! Now to enjoy the features

Edit 3 : maybe not...

Last edited:
Please, tell me how to mute the pepseye NPC music, it's so annoying and I still wanna try your mod

Edit : maybe it's the so infamous "static biome". Then it's right under me, at the center of the map. PLEASE make an option in "Mods config" or so it would be awesome

Edit 2 : ok I just mined that damn static ore and... issue solved, yay ! Now to enjoy the features

Edit 3 : maybe not...

Releasing an update today that reduces the size and spawnrate of the biome.

Ok, thanks, but you could've just reduced their size, or make it impossible to generate near spawn point.

Wait...

You did it on purpose, didn't you ? You little troll...

Thanks (almost) vein miner, because else I wouldv'e spent more than 10 minutes on mining all of it, but still there's so much (too much) so I'm gonna leave it here...

That's highly cursed bro, ngl

Attachments

• Static stone under spawn point.png
    Static stone under spawn point.png
    428.2 KB · Views: 12,924
A little late here, but a big update was released yesterday. Static biome changes and a lot of new content.

Strangely enough, Static ore doesn't seem to generate in the static biomes, where do you get it?
Static ore can be found in the world just like any other prehm ore. The static biome is where you want to go if you're looking to get static diamonds, which drop from its enemies.

Thanks man ; whish I had known your mod one day later, so I didn't create that map... but anyways, unique mod, unique experience ! Thank you for all the content and cool/stoopid/dank stuff !

Considering a new attack for the Eye of Pestilence. His bag of tricks is a little underwhelming at the moment and he can easily be outpaced.

Boss progression please
Here
Sanic
King Slime
Giant Grasshopper
Eye of Cthulhu
Epic Delta Worm
Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu
Blade Demon
Queen Bee
Skeletron
Missingno