Meowmere vs Star Wrath?

Meowmere vs Star Wrath

• Meowmere

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • Star Wrath

Votes: 79 66.4%

• Total voters
It depends, but on the whole, I enjoy Star Wrath more between the two.

When you're in a moderately open area and fighting enemies that are in groups, not moving too fast, or are easy to predict, Star Wrath feels like the better choice to me. But if you're fighting in a more claustrophobic environment or are facing faster/less predictable enemies, Meowmere is probably better all-around.

But they're both fantastic. It really just comes down to whether you want to shoot meteors or Nyan Cats. :)

I haven't gotten a chance to play around with Star Wrath, but I've gotten several Meowmeres, and I honestly think its terrible.

Although I am salty that it keeps dropping instead of the Last Prism..

Personally I'd say Meowmere because of the whopping 200+ damage and if you spam the cats into the air, it takes out the Cultist very easily if he's offscreen.
If you were to use the Star Wrath underground, it wouldn't do too much unless the cave ceiling was offscreen as well.
But the SW... it's so pretty... :confused:
It feels more powerful to be raining down meteors of fabulous destruction as against shooting nyancats.
In that case I'd say neither is better.

In cramped corridors, I'd agree. But Star Wrath's projectiles actually pierce a decent amount down until they reach some level above your head. It can actually be viably used in many of Terraria's naturally generated caves. :)

I vote last prism.

Need crowd control? Fire in short bursts.

Need more power and still some crowd control? Focus beam and start sweeping.

Need the destroyer dead with half a second of 90k DPS? Prism his :red:.
I think so.. I think best 1.3 weapon is LAST PRISM.

It's still terrible wooden hammer for best DPS, Damage per hit, swing speed and knockback.
I don't know yet, haven't used these weapons, but I think Star Wrath is better.
Because it works like the old and the new starfury, while dealing damage close to Terra Blade.

I vote last prism.

Need crowd control? Fire in short bursts.

Need more power and still some crowd control? Focus beam and start sweeping.

Need the destroyer dead with half a second of 90k DPS? Prism his :red:.
with the last prism, you have to potential to reach over 140k DPS with the right build, WITHOUT POTIONS :D

Meowmere tends to be more effective on the small enemies for me, the Star Wrath it's better for bosses.

Tho both weapons appear from the Moon Lord and are stupidly powerful anyway so...

Star Wrath has cyan rating. Meowmere has red rating. (no modifiers for both) Does that explain something to you?
[DOUBLEPOST=1436935877,1436935787][/DOUBLEPOST]rating is the color of the name and red is better than cyan

I prefer the Star Wrath. So damn useful against Martian Madness invasions, just hole yourself in, and spam that on the Saucer, kills the saucer in no time.

The Star Wrath's damage is deceptive- the falling stars do about 2x that of the damage displayed when you hover over the weapon.

I prefer the Star Wrath. So damn useful against Martian Madness invasions, just hole yourself in, and spam that on the Saucer, kills the saucer in no time.

The Star Wrath's damage is deceptive- the falling stars do about 2x that of the damage displayed when you hover over the weapon.

Not only that, but most of the time, only 1 of the 3 stars will actually hit the enemy, thanks to temporary invulnerability. Kind of a shame, but it's still a fun weapon to use.

Back
Top Bottom