Other Merchant Sells Angel Statues

stormconure

Duke Fishron
Everybody knows the long-running game joke of pointless Angel Statues, right? Even some of the NPCs (at least the Dryad, I'm not sure about the others) often complain about the merchant trying to sell them angel statues. But you try to buy stuff from him, and he doesn't even have them in his shop inventory thing. Wat?

So the merchant should sell angel statues. Cuz lol. According to my calculations, following the buy/sell percentage stuff, they should be sold for 3 Silver. (60C*5=300C or 3S)

So yeah. Just for the lolz. What do you think?
Angel_Statue.png

Last edited:
I actually quite like the fact that the Merchant doesn't sell Angel Statues to the player. To me, it suggests he's trying to woo the Dryad with the statue (and is perhaps taking it from his special stock?). %:sigh:

> got the idea from an in game quote
> removes another in game quote to let it makes sense...wat?

I think the reason why he don't sell it is because it may let you think they have an use. all stuff the merchant sells are useful, right?

> got the idea from an in game quote
> removes another in game quote to let it makes sense...wat?

I think the reason why he don't sell it is because it may let you think they have an use. all stuff the merchant sells are useful, right?

i don't really consider copper pickaxes to be useful...:p

You should also be able to buy dirt from him, or be able to sell dirt for 1 copper only to him, due to his quote about dirt selling well overseas.

Back
Top Bottom