PC MetaKnight's Endgame 1.3 Loadout

Using a Celestial Stone and Shell isn't even slightly in the same league as spike cheesing. It is just a matter of customization or stat allocation. Do I want the bonuses from stacking Emblem accessories, or would the Master Ninja Gear's dashing and dodge chance help me more here? Do I want the Celestial Stone in addition to my Celestial Shell, or would the added mitigation from the Frozen Turtle Shell better sustain me through the fight?

In any case, I feel like the Charm of Myths and Star Veil are a bit overrated. The former would be really nice if it could be combined with the Mana Flower or slightly amplified potion effects (An alchemy accessory would be pretty cool), and the latter if it hurt a little more or offered additional mitigation. Otherwise, they feel like nice early-mid Hardmode items that get a bit outclassed as time wears on.

I using this build:
ARMOR:
Chloro Mask
Solarflare Breastplate
hallowed greaves
ACCESSORIES:
Celesial shell
Celestial stone
Destroyer emblem
Mechanical glove
Warrior emblem/yoyo bag if terrarian
Fire Gauntlent(expert only)
All lucky
WEAPONS:
Godly solar eruption
Flairon
Ruthless Meowmere
Terrarian

BUFFS
Wrath,Rage,well fed,ichor others is your prefrence
While all buffs is active without fire gauntlent meowmere damage is 512 plus 62% crit

From what I've gathered I wasted 36 luminite bars on the solar set when beetle armor is just as good?
Its just what you prefer,i like to use my set you can see just a little upper then your post.You can use whatever you want,its just about your playstyle.Maybe I like to use Mage set on Warrior,and what?Its doesnt means my setup is bad just I do what I want.
Get my idea?

From what I've gathered I wasted 36 luminite bars on the solar set when beetle armor is just as good?

Stats between Beetle Shell, Beetle Mail, and Solar Flare:

Defense: 73/61/78 (Winner: Solar Flare)
Defense Mitigation Buff: 45%/0/30% (Winner: Beetle Shell, but only on 3 charges)
Melee Damage: 11%/14%/22% (Winner: Solar Flare)
Melee Crit: 5%/8%/17% (Winner: Solar Flare)
Movement Speed: 6%/12%/15% (Winner: Solar Flare)
Melee Speed: 6%/12%/15% (Winner: Solar Flare)

Additional Notes:

The Beetle Mail gives +10/20/30% Melee Damage and Speed as you attack with Melee Weapons, while the Solar Flare Armor damages enemies that hit you in an AoE radius (~150-160 damage on a green slime) and allows you to dash forward.

All three armors increase chances enemies will attack you.

If you want raw DPS and don't care about your defensive capability, the Beetle Scale Mail will out-damage the Solar Flare Armor in Raw DPS, however you are losing a LOT of Defensive capability.

Otherwise, Solar Armor wins hands-down in every department except for 15% damage reduction on the first hit. However, after the first hit, you still reduce damage taken by 30% on the other two unlike the Beetle Shell Armor, which gives you 30% and then 15% on the 2nd and 3rd hits until you build the stacks back up.

Stats between Beetle Shell, Beetle Mail, and Solar Flare:

Defense: 73/61/78 (Winner: Solar Flare)
Defense Mitigation Buff: 45%/0/30% (Winner: Beetle Shell, but only on 3 charges)
Melee Damage: 11%/14%/22% (Winner: Solar Flare)
Melee Crit: 5%/8%/17% (Winner: Solar Flare)
Movement Speed: 6%/12%/15% (Winner: Solar Flare)
Melee Speed: 6%/12%/15% (Winner: Solar Flare)

Additional Notes:

The Beetle Mail gives +10/20/30% Melee Damage and Speed as you attack with Melee Weapons, while the Solar Flare Armor damages enemies that hit you in an AoE radius (~150-160 damage on a green slime) and allows you to dash forward.

All three armors increase chances enemies will attack you.

If you want raw DPS and don't care about your defensive capability, the Beetle Scale Mail will out-damage the Solar Flare Armor in Raw DPS, however you are losing a LOT of Defensive capability.

Otherwise, Solar Armor wins hands-down in every department except for 15% damage reduction on the first hit. However, after the first hit, you still reduce damage taken by 30% on the other two unlike the Beetle Shell Armor, which gives you 30% and then 15% on the 2nd and 3rd hits until you build the stacks back up.
Thank you! I didn't actually know the mitigation was 30% on ALL 3 solar shields, that's a much more powerful set bonus than I originally thought!

Thanks again for the awesome reply :D

Thank you! I didn't actually know the mitigation was 30% on ALL 3 solar shields, that's a much more powerful set bonus than I originally thought!

Thanks again for the awesome reply :D

Funny thing is, I didn't know that either until I wiki'd the stats of the 3 armors for that very post, lol.

Star Wrath is better than meowmere. Even TheGullofDoom choosed it as his main weapon. It can shoot over walls and is faster than meowmere also, more accurate.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446602055,1446601811][/DOUBLEPOST]I suggest using a Butcherer's Chainsaw. Again, the GullofDoom used it in his loadout. But again, if you sue it some people may compare you with the GullofDoom. No offence but this is already similar to the GullofDooms Loadout but I love the fact that you included the Terrarian in this. Pretty Cool :D

Star Wrath is better than meowmere. Even TheGullofDoom choosed it as his main weapon. It can shoot over walls and is faster than meowmere also, more accurate.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446602055,1446601811][/DOUBLEPOST]I suggest using a Butcherer's Chainsaw. Again, the GullofDoom used it in his loadout. But again, if you sue it some people may compare you with the GullofDoom. No offence but this is already similar to the GullofDooms Loadout but I love the fact that you included the Terrarian in this. Pretty Cool :D
Star Wrath and Meowmere are both situational. Star Wrath generally performs better in open spaces but Meowmere is better in tight spaces because the projectiles bounce.

Star Wrath and Meowmere are both situational. Star Wrath generally performs better in open spaces but Meowmere is better in tight spaces because the projectiles bounce.

Each weapon has the thing they're good at. But meh, I find that anything less than the Moon Lord... it really doesn't matter, lol.

Solar Eruption is the Jack of All Trades that is certainly good enough to kill anything -- Moon Lord First Phase Included.

I updated this guide a little, I made some parts sound better but more importantly provided an actual reason to use the Solar Eruption. Even more importantly I changed the first accessory slot because my opinion about the Ankh Shield changed pretty drastically. I also requested a title change because there is no "best loadout".

Each weapon has the thing they're good at. But meh, I find that anything less than the Moon Lord... it really doesn't matter, lol.

Solar Eruption is the Jack of All Trades that is certainly good enough to kill anything -- Moon Lord First Phase Included.
This! After MoonLord/fishron any endgame weapon does the job just fine, although for farming the destroyer I find StarWrath+Stardust Dragon able to hit upwards of 40000 DPS.

Back
Top Bottom