Mobile metal detector and radar not working

snekhuman

Terrarian
so i had a metal detector and it was working fine until i bought a lifeform analyser. the analyser works but now radar stats and metal detector stats dont show up. ive tried everything, quitting, not having the lifeform analyser in my inventory, not having anything in my inventory. what the hell is happing?

so i had a metal detector and it was working fine until i bought a lifeform analyser. the analyser works but now radar stats and metal detector stats dont show up. ive tried everything, quitting, not having the lifeform analyser in my inventory, not having anything in my inventory. what the hell is happing?
Hi @snekhuman, welcome to the forums. :)

I agree with Wyvern, it sounds like you may have inadvertently turned off the display for the metal detector and radar.

Open the inventory 770B469B-4E7D-4BF3-928D-BE211234AC5E.jpeg
Open the Equipment 304FDB12-C2F9-46FB-B5B0-F8183E3E0FEF.jpeg
See the little eye icon in the top right of each informational accessory? If the eye is there, it will display the info, or you can tap the little square to turn off the eye and the info won’t display. Just make sure they are in your inventory if you want to use them, they don’t need to be equipped.
EB6E1025-4017-4ED4-AF60-19F8A94515E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom