Game Mechanics Meteor and Icy Water

King Erebus

Terrarian
It's a small suggestion.

So a meteor crash landed in an icy biome, right next to a water pool. I, being a smart cookie, decided to flood the top of the meteor with icy water, thinking the chilled and burning effects would cancel out. They didn't. I don't know how hot the meteor is supposed to be or how cold the water is supposed to be.

If I'm sitting in chilled water, I shouldn't be able to get set on fire by walking on the meteor.

So, if the Chilled effect and the Burning effect are applied at the same time, they should cancel each other out.

That's it. Any updates/further suggestions welcome.

(Have mercy on the King, for he is new to Terraria forums).

Chances are you'd still be burnt long before touching the meteor due to superheated water/steam.

But this is Terraria, not real life. Water does cancel out the On Fire! debuff but touching meteorite inflicts Burning instead. So in a way, this is still accurate. Perhaps water coming into contact with meteorite could convert the meteorite to obsidian?

This would kinda glitch out, if you where to be touching meteorite whilst in water, the burn affect would go off, but then the water would cancel it out, if you think about it, wouldn't it end up in a really mad spam of buff pictures, think about it for a second. That would happen right?

Back
Top Bottom