Biomes & Nature Meteor Shower (Hardmode Slime Rain)

Aceplante

Official Terrarian
I think it would be cool if there was a Meteor Shower weather event where meteor heads fell out of the sky landing with an explosive impact (basically a hardmode equivalent of slime rain) then attack players. This would damage enemies and players alike but not destroy blocks.

It would provide a legitimate way of obtaining meteorite renewably (without destroying your world i mean).

Credit to this post: Meteors shower occurrence

Last edited:
There's one already with that name but it's completely unrelated to meteors: Meteor Shower

How about an alternative Meteor landing event after the world has too much placed Meteorite? Right now you can still see Meteors coming down from the sky but they don't do anything if they can't land and create a crater+Meteorite. Maybe they could create a temporary minibiome of some sort (but without creating a crate+Meteorite) with Meteor Heads and a miniboss or something.

There's one already with that name but it's completely unrelated to meteors: Meteor Shower

How about an alternative Meteor landing event after the world has too much placed Meteorite? Right now you can still see Meteors coming down from the sky but they don't do anything if they can't land and create a crater+Meteorite. Maybe they could create a temporary minibiome of some sort (but without creating a crate+Meteorite) with Meteor Heads and a miniboss or something.
I really like the miniboss idea. perhaps he could drop obsidian and a meteorhead pet? a meteorite bow drop would also be cool but probably could be crafted instead

Back
Top Bottom