• YUS!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • NAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

neophyte

Eye of Cthulhu
*shameless port 2.0*

This will be a shortish spear resembling the Trident but with two prongs and it will use the meteorite color scheme. It will inflict On Fire! on hit and it has a special mechanic. When it hits an enemy a small Meteor Head will spawn and home in on the nearest enemy. The meteor head will do 15 damage and will move as fast as a regular meteor head.

Sprite:
57485-4ddeef8a1cffb6e5ec821d72e76e7b7d.jpg
(Based off of Kawarino's sprite and edited by @SnailsAttack)

Stats: 19 DMG
Use time of 22
5 block range
3.5 knockback
Will have 50% chance to inflict On Fire! for 4 seconds
Meteor head spawning will be limited at every three seconds.
Meteor heads will have a 10% chance to cause On Fire! for 2 seconds

Means of acquiring: 2% chance from meteor heads.Will possibly drop in hardmode.

Thank you!

Last edited:
As someone who loves both spears and the Horseman's Blade, I think this would be a wonderful addition.

Interesting idea, I like it. But with a 4% drop chance your inventory will be flooded with them. You'd be most often get one or more while mining a single meteor; it should be rarer, especially considering how fast meteor heads spawn and how weak they are.

I was gonna make a meteorite spear for my meteorite post, but I couldn't think of anything. This is a good idea! Not terribly overpowered either. Maybe make it a 1% drop chance, as the meteor heads spawn a lot.

I like this its an interesting weapon that uses a mechanic only seen on the Horseman's Blade and Bee keeper. However I agree that it could be a bit rarer based on the enemy.

I like this its an interesting weapon that uses a mechanic only seen on the Horseman's Blade and Bee keeper. However I agree that it could be a bit rarer based on the enemy.
Interesting idea, I like it. But with a 4% drop chance your inventory will be flooded with them. You'd be most often get one or more while mining a single meteor; it should be rarer, especially considering how fast meteor heads spawn and how weak they are.
Yeah. 2% sound good?

*shameless port 2.0*

This will be a shortish spear resembling the Trident but with two prongs and it will use the meteorite color scheme. It will inflict On Fire! on hit and it has a special mechanic. When it hits an enemy a small Meteor Head will spawn and home in on the nearest enemy. The meteor head will do 15 damage and will move as fast as a regular meteor head.

Sprite: (Based off of Kawarino's Sprite)
meteorite-dory-png.129520

Stats: 19 DMG
Use time of 22
5 block range
3.5 knockback
Will have 50% chance to inflict On Fire! for 4 seconds
Meteor head spawning will be limited at every three seconds.
Meteor heads will have a 10% chance to cause On Fire! for 2 seconds

Means of acquiring: 4% chance from meteor heads.Will possibly drop in hardmode.

Thank you!
Cool, if i have time (usually not thats why i cant reply) im gonna add this in the mod!

Thank you, really, but just a tip, reviving an old thread can you get 0-point warnings, so just be careful out there, best wishes.

I like this idea. It's a good spot in the timeline to add a spear.
Also I fixed the sprite.

EDIT : I also didn't pay attention to how freaking old this was. o3o

Attachments

• Meteorite Dory.png
    Meteorite Dory.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 187
I like this idea. It's a good spot in the timeline to add a spear.
Also I fixed the sprite.

EDIT : I also didn't pay attention to how freaking old this was. o3o
Thank you! I'll add it fixed right away. want cred or naw?
LOL.

ACTUAL FEEDBACK: I think it should be made of meteorite instead.
Someone made this statement already on TO, if you didn't (I hope) notice already.

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/meteorite-dory-a-special-pre-hardmode-spear.160785/page-2 Harry Hawkins did.

Back
Top Bottom