Biomes & Nature Meteorite function and realism suggestions.

What do you agree with changing?

• Destroying Water at impact.

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Destroying or converting grass surrounding the crash site.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Having a more spread-out crater in Snow.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Crashing through clouds.

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Stripping giant trees of their leaves.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I don't like any of these changes.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
Mostly just pointing out a few weird anomalies which I think should be fixed. Here are my proposed changes:
  • Water (and honey) should be destroyed.
  • Grass surrounding the impact zone should be destroyed, or converted into Ionized Grass.
  • A meteor impact on snow or ice should be more spread out (but contain the same amount of ore.)
  • If a meteor hits a cloud (but not the actual island) then the meteor should hit the area directly below, removing blocks all the way through the cloud and leaving small traces in the remaining blocks.
  • Giant trees which are hit by meteors should be stripped of their leaves.

The thought of there being a meteorite trail in the sky sounds messy, yet accurately awesome. I can imagine donning some fire proof boots and making a leaping journey up to the sky, jumping piece to piece.

I see no problem with these suggestions. I feel the need to note though that destroying the grass wouldn't make much difference because it'd just grow back. :p

I just want Meteors to stop destroying those platform pathways through the skies. They have tiiiiiiny impacts, and all they do up there is make an 8-tile wide or so hole, and turn the four tiles of platform in either direction into meteorite ore. That's it. 8 pieces of ore. I think it should skip the sky layer and fall directly onto a bunch of land.

Interesting point in skipping past the clouds though. Even though we can walk on clouds, ... .. well I just don't know..

Another snazzy idea could be a sort of mini-boss appears to protect the meteorite? Since they only fall after a shadow orb has been broken, it'd make sense that the player could handle a 1000hp-1500hp character that could maybe provide a new early-mid game weapon?

Another snazzy idea could be a sort of mini-boss appears to protect the meteorite? Since they only fall after a shadow orb has been broken, it'd make sense that the player could handle a 1000hp-1500hp character that could maybe provide a new early-mid game weapon?
I don't think that's really necessary, but I wouldn't complain if that were added.

Though it is a game and realism doesn't necessarily have to apply to them, I still agree on these suggestions and grant my support. Attentions to detail and realism like this can actually add quite a lot to the game, if you know what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom