Meteorites not spawning

Sephy

Terrarian
Here's the thing... After hours, beating the eater of worlds and eye of cthulhu multiple times, breaking shadow ores, seeing a meteorite in the background, check back and fourth through the world... I've never gotten a meteorite. No message, no hidden one I missed. I've played on this world for hours and even left the game for a few hours leaving my character in bed and nothing. I've even gotten the traveling merchant a bunch of times first. I find it hard to believe that the rng I got here is just THIS bad, like it seems like a bug. If you're wondering, I have a large world, it's absolutely normal, no mods, no sky bridge or anything. I just don't understand why or how I still haven't seen 1 meteorite after a couple of days of playing this world. Is there something I'm missing or a problem I don't know about it?

Here's the thing... After hours, beating the eater of worlds and eye of cthulhu multiple times, breaking shadow ores, seeing a meteorite in the background, check back and fourth through the world... I've never gotten a meteorite. No message, no hidden one I missed. I've played on this world for hours and even left the game for a few hours leaving my character in bed and nothing. I've even gotten the traveling merchant a bunch of times first. I find it hard to believe that the rng I got here is just THIS bad, like it seems like a bug. If you're wondering, I have a large world, it's absolutely normal, no mods, no sky bridge or anything. I just don't understand why or how I still haven't seen 1 meteorite after a couple of days of playing this world. Is there something I'm missing or a problem I don't know about it?
Can you upload your world file, and I can try to see if it happens for me as well.

Is it possible that your meteorites have fallen down holes (or conversely, hit a Floating Island or Living Tree) into unmapped territory? In my current world, I had one go a fair ways down a Hellevator. The other possibility is that you may have inadvertently protected everything by scattering chests and NPCs around.

Back
Top Bottom