3DS Meteors are sooooo great

Ahh meteors they are sooo great they fal from the sky and get rid of my minecart tracks in my minecart challenge, and keep in mind that if I try to place a minecart track were they weren’t, it acts like there is a minecart track there.... it also gets rid of my hard wasted materials for this tracks! Ughh, and I especially hate it when my world is so small to work with, I wish there was a setting with the dryad to reset the landscape were the meteors landed, in 1.3-1.4 it’s fine, but not with 3ds sigh

Ahh meteors they are sooo great they fal from the sky and get rid of my minecart tracks in my minecart challenge, and keep in mind that if I try to place a minecart track were they weren’t, it acts like there is a minecart track there.... it also gets rid of my hard wasted materials for this tracks! Ughh, and I especially hate it when my world is so small to work with, I wish there was a setting with the dryad to reset the landscape were the meteors landed, in 1.3-1.4 it’s fine, but not with 3ds sigh
With the 3ds, the largest world you can make is equivalent to a small world in 1.3/1.4. As with the minecart placing, it sounds like a bug and if it is, it wont be fixed any time soon

With the 3ds, the largest world you can make is equivalent to a small world in 1.3/1.4. As with the minecart placing, it sounds like a bug and if it is, it wont be fixed any time soon
I now the hat, but still so annoying, but meteors are annoying in general, like any version, they are still annoying.

I now the hat, but still so annoying, but meteors are annoying in general, like any version, they are still annoying.
lol so apparently there are two ways of protecting land against meteorite strikes

you probably know this already, but placing a chest protects the immediate area, and leaving enough meteorite ore in the world stops further strikes

lol so apparently there are two ways of protecting land against meteorite strikes

you probably know this already, but placing a chest protects the immediate area, and leaving enough meteorite ore in the world stops further strikes
We’ll I not want chests at random, well it s peanut matter right now

We’ll I not want chests at random, well it s peanut matter right now
Sorry, are you on a mobile device? Your text is really hard to read...happened in your other posts as well. I think it's autocorrect but i could use clarification, i often have trouble understanding your messages

Sorry, are you on a mobile device? Your text is really hard to read...happened in your other posts as well. I think it's autocorrect but i could use clarification, i often have trouble understanding your messages
Yes, auto correct and accidentally clicking words appearing when I type lol, some times I catch it and sometimes I don’t, but I was just saying it doesn’t matter now, also it just may be me typing and autocorrect doesn’t come in because I typed a word that’s xisted, but not the word I meant

yeah, i like meteors too, there so fun when they hit my house and there also fun when there right infront of my dungeon and there also REALLY fun when they land in your helevator and you have to take out every last bit

Back
Top Bottom