tModLoader Metroid Mod

I played new versions and old suits are gone(sad). Wasnt pickaxe required defeating torizo or something? Also you can mine obsidian with it so you can skip corruption/crimson boss fights and respective ore all together. Also build repeater. Did it fire faster or something?

Edit. I cant get wave beam or other types of beam. All i get is stuff from hunters like imperialist and shock coil,is that normal?

Last edited:
I played new versions and old suits are gone(sad). Wasnt pickaxe required defeating torizo or something? Also you can mine obsidian with it so you can skip corruption/crimson boss fights and respective ore all together. Also build repeater. Did it fire faster or something?

Edit. I cant get wave beam or other types of beam. All i get is stuff from hunters like imperialist and shock coil,is that normal?
The other beams still do exist, Hunter Beams are just now in the mix of items you can find out in the world.

I love this.
I just wish there were more worldgen related things.
Maybe if there were worldgen Metroid puzzles keeping specific things locked until you get the right thing? We already have weapon destructible blocks that could be used for it.

If this has been said already, I am sorry for the repeated statement.
Nonetheless, a great mod!

about the only thing i can suggest is a bottomless missile expansion for when i want to spam missiles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom