tModLoader Metroid Mod

How do I get Energy Shards? I beat the Torizo already but I ran out of them and I need them again. Is there a way to get more?

I think a lot of the prehardmode gear is overpowered. The spazer beam makes all enemies easy. And the missile combo things are ridiculously powerful.

I think a lot of the prehardmode gear is overpowered. The spazer beam makes all enemies easy. And the missile combo things are ridiculously powerful.
Are you playing on an Expert mode world, or a Normal mode world? The items feel more balanced on Expert mode.

Are you playing on an Expert mode world, or a Normal mode world? The items feel more balanced on Expert mode.
I am playing on normal but I think it still should be a bit of a challenge at least cause my gun deals about 60 damage when it hits and most other prehardmode weapons deal much less. I should try that though.

I am playing on normal but I think it still should be a bit of a challenge at least cause my gun deals about 60 damage when it hits and most other prehardmode weapons deal much less. I should try that though.
I think the Spazer is rare, so it doesn't really change how challenging the game is.

Last edited:
Just found out that sound breaks before the game crashes. Hitting Serris after sound breaks crashes the game.
I haven't tried Serris yet since the update, but I suspect the game will still probably crash fighting it since I'm playing on tMod 64 bit. I can confirm that in the past, sometimes I would get an "almost" crash with the sound not working properly.

People have reported Serris crashing on tMod 32. Has this happened since the last update? If not, then it looks like this is now entirely a tMod 64 bit issue, something the devs for this mod really don't have a lot of control over.

it seams as if the sound not working has led to crashes, if you harm an npc when the sound breaks, your game crashes, this is not exclusive to the metroid mod. ihave had this happen with my gamer pc. with skyblock

I play on 32-Bit, but I haven't experienced anything, I've only fought Serris around 3 times though.
It was a previous issue. The issue that people are having now is with tmodloader 64 bit. I have tried to fight Serris, but never killed it due to the game crashing.

damn lol my age is doubled what it was when I first found out about this mod. Long 8 year wait but it was worth it! Thanks scoot.

I think the Spazer is rare, so it doesn't really change how challenging the game is.
Spazer isn't that rare, and is also craftable, I believe. A few pages back I detailed a small test I conducted and it's super overpowered. It's made my beam completely outclass my missiles. My hope is that it gets nerfed at some point soon.

Back
Top Bottom