tModLoader Metroid Mod

Not my work, but someone on a metroid rom hacking discord server have been playing with your mod. Someone even has been recreating the world of super inside of terraria.
unknown.png

I am loving EVERY single moment of this Mod. Metroid was, and still is, one of my favorite games. That added to Terraria which is easily in my top 5 makes my year. Thank you for this Mod!

Not my work, but someone on a metroid rom hacking discord server have been playing with your mod. Someone even has been recreating the world of super inside of terraria.
unknown.png
That's actually super neato. I think once the mod updates more with more weapons/items map recreations like this could be really fun.

Isn't that nice, I started work on the same thing last night, though theirs looks nicer than mine.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    572.3 KB · Views: 198
Found a bug when using Terraria Overhaul with this mod:
Whenever you use the Missile Launcher, the counter never changes but the missiles run out, and the Missile Launcher can't be replenished using either Missile drops or a Missile Station.
This has happened in a singleplayer world.

Last edited:
Missile pickups are a bit finicky in multiplayer. They'll be there but some of the time they just won't be picked up or move towards you.

I do have one big issue is when serris spawns. He immediately crashes the game
Do you have more details? Does it happen on tMod 64 bit? Maybe a high amount of memory is being used from other mods? It'll help narrow it down so hopefully the devs can fix it, assuming it isn't mostly on tMod 64 bit's end. I had mostly this same issue, although only somewhat into the fight. I noticed it happened on tMod 64 bit when a certain amount of memory is being used. Is that your case too? Also, if you can post it here, it'll help with them tracking it, well, I suppose commenting on the tMod 64 bit topic already on there: Terratroid/Terraria-Metroidmod_TmodLoader

Still, at least it's nice that I'm not alone with this issue, as in, I don't have some weird setup that only breaks on me and thus, make the issue far harder to fix.

Do you have more details? Does it happen on tMod 64 bit? Maybe a high amount of memory is being used from other mods? It'll help narrow it down so hopefully the devs can fix it, assuming it isn't mostly on tMod 64 bit's end. I had mostly this same issue, although only somewhat into the fight. I noticed it happened on tMod 64 bit when a certain amount of memory is being used. Is that your case too? Also, if you can post it here, it'll help with them tracking it, well, I suppose commenting on the tMod 64 bit topic already on there: Terratroid/Terraria-Metroidmod_TmodLoader

Still, at least it's nice that I'm not alone with this issue, as in, I don't have some weird setup that only breaks on me and thus, make the issue far harder to fix.
This happens on both 32 bit and 64 bit. Just as soon as he pops in my screen it crashes. Its also has happened in my server as well. Sometimes it's just his head or his full body. Also when he touches the end of the world he completely vanishes. It also crashes when resolution is increased for my friend idk why.

I love its entirely possible to beat the chozo guardian only using what is found inside the temple.
the morph ball can roll right under him when he stops to shoot, and you can leave bombs in the air, to damage him

Back
Top Bottom