tModLoader Metroid Mod

I'm gonna be honest with y'all in that I made those previous comments before I even started a world with this mod, and I didn't realize that there was THIS much content on a Beta, going all the way to Moon Lord. When I said "then a super modded playthrough when more content is added" I didn't mean to sound condescending if I did, because what I meant was I'd do a large mod playthrough if content regarding the larger mods like Thorium and Calamity were added, like compatibility patches, with the possibility to incorporate the whole Metroid universe into those content addons.

Problems with my other posts were from ignorance on my part, and I thank everyone who replied.

Anytime. There's really a lot of content in this mod already, it's pretty amazing.

scoot any chance you could go nuts commenting the code for some of your bosses?
i feel like a custom mobs and bosses would be much easier to make if i had an example to follow through with what does what.
also do you have any tutorials for terraria modding that you would suggest?

I am having trouble with beating Serris. I am in an Expert world and have most of the items from this mod that are obtainable pre-hardmode. I know that you can only hit Serris when he stops glowing, but I still can't beat it. Any equipment recommendations?

I am having trouble with beating Serris. I am in an Expert world and have most of the items from this mod that are obtainable pre-hardmode. I know that you can only hit Serris when he stops glowing, but I still can't beat it. Any equipment recommendations?
Try to dodge perpendicular to Serris, if it goes left before charging, dodge right, vice versa. When it turns into an X-Core, you've basically won.

Also, by this point in the game, you should have Spazer, Wave Beam, and Ice Beam.

I couldn't resist and started playing and never stopped. Simply incredible. I want to know everything you have, everything I can do, I'm addicted kkk. I am a huge fan of Metroid and I am shocked by the quality of this mod, even the Omega Pirate, which is a boss of 3D games was recreated in the 2D world of Terraria, I am in love and I want to continue to follow the growth of this mod and see how far it can arrive, because it is already phenomenal here, I imagine what else may have come in the future, I loved it :passionate: :passionate: :passionate: :passionate: :passionate: :passionate: :passionate: :passionate: :passionate: .

I found that serris becomes really easy to dodge if instead of looking at the screen I focus entirely on the minimap.

Update 2.1.0.3 (hotfix)

Changes:
* New Mod Icon and new Larval Metroid sprite (thanks, Begoliah!)
* It is now easier to target enemies with Seeker Missiles.
* Redid crit chance code for Hunter weapons. This fixes generic crit bonuses not being applied to it and we've added Hunter crit bonuses to the various power suit helmets.
* Buffed Power Beam crit chance from 3% to 7%
* Buffed Missile Launcher crit chance from 3% to 14%
* Reduced Missile Combo Cost reductions granted by armor breastplates.

We're aware a lot of things are overpowered right now and these small changes aren't very significant. But we mostly wanted the crit functionality to be there when we make further changes.
Balance changes are coming, don't worry. It's just that bug fixing is simply taking a higher priority over balance tweaks right now

Fixes:
* Fixed improper file path for Hyper Beam item tile colors which was causing errors.
* Fixed game scaling and UI scaling causing misalignment with the Seeker and Vortex Storm targeting reticles. Also added a visual animation when initially targetting an enemy with Seekers.
* Fixed crawlers (Geemer, Sova, etc.) and hoppers (Sidehopper, Dessgeega) not being colored by other effects such as Hunter's Potion or freeze debuff.
* Fixed Morph Ball drill being able to mine things during the Old One's Army event.
* Fixed Serris flying off the map. Now if it goes out of bounds, it begins heading back towards the player.
* Fixed Omega Pirate expert boss bag floating in air, when it should drop to the floor like a vanilla bag.

Fixes that need further testing:
* Tweaked Power Beam/Missile Launcher Charge code to (hopefully) alleviate firerate issues. (Some users reported that Charge Beam increases firerate, even though I never really encountered this myself, but I did what I could to fix it anyway.)
* Various Ice Beam freeze debuff fixes and tweaks. Hopefully any and all AI issues have been fixed. Also flying enemies no longer drop to the floor (non-flying enemies still do).
* Possibly fixed Serris crashes.
* Fixed Serris not spawning body gore when transforming to X-Core in multiplayer.
* Fixed crawler enemies (Geemer, Sova, Zeela) teleporting in multiplayer.
* Fixed Kraid not opening his mouth in multiplayer.
* Fixed Kraid despawn issues.
* Fixed Phantoon damage phase issue where damaging him would not accelerate the phase in multiplayer.

Known Issues that are being looked into:
* Omega Pirate has various issues in multiplayer. Because this boss is such a code beast, an entire hotfix may be dedicated to him.
* Some balance issues aren't simply stat related and are more related to exploitable boss AI. Yeah... this is gonna take awhile to rectify.

I found this now with tmodloader 64. Last it just closes the game. Yes its serris. Just checking

Attachments

• unknown-32.png
    unknown-32.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
The mod is somehow posted twice on Tmodloader

Edit: The update showed up as a separate mod, but when I updated it disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom