tModLoader Metroid Mod

I found this now with tmodloader 64. Last it just closes the game. Yes its serris. Just checking
I'm starting to think this is just a tML64 issue. I did a test run with it, it crashed, but no error showed. The game simply closed. And the client.log file had nothing useful.
Then I tested Serris in tML64 again, and this time I was able to beat it crash free. I have no clue what's going on. I don't think this is something I can fix.

I don't think the weapons are
I'm starting to think this is just a tML64 issue. I did a test run with it, it crashed, but no error showed. The game simply closed. And the client.log file had nothing useful.
Then I tested Serris in tML64 again, and this time I was able to beat it crash free. I have no clue what's going on. I don't think this is something I can fix.
Thanks for trying. Might have to wait for the next tmodloader 64 bit update
Hopefully they know about this

I found that serris becomes really easy to dodge if instead of looking at the screen I focus entirely on the minimap.
This is basically how people should approach Serris. In reality if you fight them on top of the ocean with platforms all you need to do is just watch for them then dodge to the side with Cthulhu shield or maybe hook to the side if you lack a dodge for some reason. Eventually they'll just go into a pattern of up and down making them very easy to kill.

I don't think the weapons are

Thanks for trying. Might have to wait for the next tmodloader 64 bit update
Hopefully they know about this
Tmodloader 64 bit crashed the first time I summoned Serris. Every time after it didn't crash, which makes me think that it crashes the first time you summon Serris.

just a few bugs like still seeing my coat while wearing armor, the first torizo fight at the beginning the boss start attacking me just by getting close to it way before entering the room and grab the item in his hands and the last one i don't know if it really is a bug but i have the item to mine phazon for a while now and i still didn't see phazon on the map i don't think it spawn but apart from that the mod is great i'm really enjoying it.

the phazon did spawn in my world i thought that it would spawn directly underground like chlorophyte not like a meteorite so nevermind and the omega pirate seems do despawn by itself frequently.

Is it intentional that you can destroy chozodite with a bomb. Because I used a bomb to get it without a 50% pickaxe. I also feel like the X-ray scope is overpowered. Also when using it in the near the underworld layer the background glitches out when you move it.

Last edited:
Serris is crashing the game when it is at 83% health left. I am using tmodloader 64 bit.

Edit: It is the same as someone else's issue, so it might be a tmodloader issue.

Last edited:
I just fought Serris without a problem... may try re-fighting it later to see if I have any problems, though I am on the Steam version with mostly QoL/clientside mods so I doubt I'll find any.

Can you tell me what mods you have? Just curious.

Boss Checklist
Veinminer
Metroid Mod
1.4 Block Swap
Thorium
Helpful Hotkeys
Begone Evil

AutoReforge
AutoTrash
Recipe Browser
DD2 Wave Delay skip
Which Mod Is This From
No favorite tooltip
Vanilla Tweaks

Thaumaturgy
Magic Storage
Census
Lighting Essentials
Unleveled
Maxstackplus (that (seemingly) affects the missile expansions slot lol)
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Heart of Nature (MoreAccessories+)

Boss Checklist
Veinminer
Metroid Mod
1.4 Block Swap
Thorium
Helpful Hotkeys
Begone Evil

AutoReforge
AutoTrash
Recipe Browser
DD2 Wave Delay skip
Which Mod Is This From
No favorite tooltip
Vanilla Tweaks

Thaumaturgy
Magic Storage
Census
Lighting Essentials
Unleveled
Maxstackplus (that (seemingly) affects the missile expansions slot lol)
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Heart of Nature (MoreAccessories+)
Ok, just trying to see if we had roughly the same mods. Here is my modlist just in case one of my mods might be making Serris crash the game. I am adding Boss checklist and Unleveled, but I wasn't using them when the game crashed. I grabbed this list straight from tmodloader.
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"DRGN",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasMusic",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"Laugicality",
"LithosArmory",
"MetroidMod",
"OrchidMod",
"Persona5Crossover",
"RecipeBrowser",