tModLoader Metroid Mod

oh
with the missiles thing
couldnt you add a check like how you did beam hits on hatches in MGlobalProjectile.cs?

Code:
if (projectile.Name.Contains("XXXX")) replace XXXX with things like rocket missles etc etc
    then apply the gravity effect
That'd be the best way to do it, I think. Though there are some outliers, such as "Magic Missile", so some extra checks will be needed to make sure it works properly. But then there's the issue of balance, like what @TheLoneGamer mentioned about needlessly punishing certain builds. I am gonna experiment with it a bit, though, so we'll see.
I wonder if the Fusion Suit(All variants) are gonna be either vanity or armor?
Fusion Suits are planned, though how they're gonna be implemented (vanity or as real suits) isn't decided.
Hello I am new here and I love the mod! But what about Ridley? Will he be added in a later update?
Yes, Ridley will be added in a future update.
I had a strange question. I know the power beam has its own damage type (Hunter) , but is it boosted by stuff that boosts ranger damage? I noticed that it wants to roll ranger modifiers, so I was curious if boosting my ranger damage would also boost my power beam's damage, its hard to tell if it is affected or not.
Hunter damage is not affected by range damage bonuses at all. And as a matter of fact, I plan to make custom Prefixes for hunter weapons in the future.
I installed the "Various Climates" mod and a 100 km / h hurricane occurred. He was so strong that he took an entire frozen area with him, but only the ice from the KKKKKK missile Ice Spreader. Laughing a lot at that KKKKKKKKKKK.View attachment 307216
Wow. Lol
As you've stated, this is an issue caused by another mod, however, it should be easy to fix on my end. It is quite hilarious, though.

I feel like fusion suit should have a bonus if it does become a thing. Enemies has a chance to spawn x-parasite (Health only) when killed. Similar what joostmod has for SA-X.

i feel that the fusion suits would be excellent as low defense high damage armors
maybe coupled with what sylux said about spawning X-parasites from things so it would be a low defense high damage armor with the ability to heal more if you can catch the X released from mobs

[edit 2]
another thing i just thought of
post moonlord
have an B.S.L. escape pod crash into the world
once you crack it open
X escapes into the world infecting it

idk how you would get the fusion suit
and this would also require moving serris and nightmare to post moonlord

[edit 3 lol]
oh scoot
me and my brother were playing multiplayer
fighting torizo
when torizo broke out of the statue
there was two
one that was intact
and one that was missing its chest and head and had the old man glued to one of its arms
what the heck lol?

Last edited:
Unrealistic Ideas:
-Tourian
-Post Moonlord?!
-Dungeon
-Mother Brain
-Requires key made from defeated bosses to enter
-Draygon
-The Big :red: Green Thing in Brinstar
-Perhaps it spawns similar to Queen Bee, has its own mini boss room in the jungle.
-Metroid Lair
-Another dungeon 😬
-Common Enemies are all types of Metroids
-Queen Metroid and/or Omega Metroid Boss
-(I’ve said this before and I think you confirmed it) Space Pirate Invasion 🏴‍☠️
-Charge Beam Beast
-Adds more item requirements to craft charge beam V2
-Dark Samus (You’re probably already working on this)
-Wtf is Happening to the Dark and Light Dimensions?
-Crocomire
-Hell summon
-Drops... idk, it would just be nice to see him after awhile 😢
-SA-X

I'm sorry I'm late but on my tmod there is a glitch when I summon serris it crashes me vie tried disabling boss cursor and boss health bar pls help.

Unrealistic Ideas:
-Tourian
-Post Moonlord?!
-Dungeon
-Mother Brain
-Draygon
-Perhaps it spawns similar to Queen Bee, has its own mini boss room in the jungle.
-Metroid Lair
-Another dungeon 😬
-(I’ve said this before and I think you confirmed it) Space Pirate Invasion 🏴‍☠️
-Charge Beam Beast
-Crocomire
-Hell summon
-SA-X
I like the idea of a Space Pirate Invasion

I've been enjoying the mod, very high quality, looking forward to future updates. I have some input regarding balance. The armor and weapons are fine in pre hardmode, but i feel like the hunter class gets way too strong after Kraid, maybe the damage of the hard mode beam and missile upgrades needs to be toned down a bit. Maybe give plasma beam (green) some sort of nerf when hitting multiple segments of a single enemy, like decreasing the damage dealt by hits after the first. It shreds destroyer way too easily lol.

So I'm not sure exactly as to why but I think the additional enemy spawns might be overriding other enemies from spawning... I'm specifically having an issue with a Voodoo Demon spawning in, im not sure if it's just bad luck or if it's the mod or the game.

Dark World is a bit more realistic if you take Subworld Library into account!

So I'm not sure exactly as to why but I think the additional enemy spawns might be overriding other enemies from spawning... I'm specifically having an issue with a Voodoo Demon spawning in, im not sure if it's just bad luck or if it's the mod or the game.
It could be bad luck, those things are rare after all.

He's a rare enemy, everything is normal here. However, in hard mode, it can become even more rare, because its spawning rate can be replaced by the new Red Devils and Tortured Soul's.

Unrealistic Ideas:
-Tourian
-Post Moonlord?!
-Dungeon
-Mother Brain
-Draygon
-Metroid Lair
-Another dungeon 😬
-Charge Beam Beast
-Crocomire
-Hell summon
-SA-X
A Space Pirate Invasion sounds honestly pretty cool and I bet that might even happen according to the already existing space pirates (Using Heros mod to spawn them)

im honestly hoping the pirates gets an overhaul before an invasion is made
as supers zebesians were very very...
lame and clunky looking

give me any other versions of the pirates anyday
id love to see the prime 3, fedforce, or fusion pirates

space pirates "native" to zebes are called that
so pirates in zero mission, super, otherm and fusion are all zebesians/ cyborg zebesian/ zebesians-X
(relatively native as pirates are not actually native to zebes)

Back
Top Bottom