tModLoader Metroid Mod

haha, noice. other M was good fun. Haven't played it in forever though cause now all my gaming is PC...
[insert long winded paragraph where i "accidentally" give you instructions on how to emulate other m by downloading dolphin, setting dolphin up, and then either pirating other m or extracting its .iso from your disk (i assume you have one, as you mentioned you did play it(be extremely careful when doing so though, im told :red:ing up can damage the data on the original disk)) and then advising the control scheme of wasd for movement, numpad + for one, numpad 9 for two, lmb for a, i think i had b bound to rmb? and space to "hide IR" but inverted so that you only need to hold it when going into first person mode instead of having to hold it every time oh and q to minus and e to plus, and i forgot what i had it bound to but you should have something bound to "sideways toggle" and "upright toggle" for the focus thing]

You have seen the other metroid mod right? I think putting the 2 mods together could come up with some pretty nice stuff but what could come out from both mod creators working together?

Never occurred to me to try it until now considering Terraria's wide variety of movement options, but you CAN in fact ibj using this mod. Use this info how you'd like.
Capture_2022-01-16_14_48_36.png

Hey I can't get the morph ball to work. When I press the mount button to enter morph ball mode it immediately reverts me back.
Any ideas as to why?

I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did look in the FAQ on the main page and noticed you mentioned you plan to add as much content as possible, but I was curious if there was any chance that you could add content post moon lord close to Calamity level in terms of power? I know Metroid Dread has released and introduced a plethora of new suit designs and new items like Cross Bomb and such and it would be cool if there was post moon lord content in this mod that was on par with Calamity so that it could be played alongside calamity or other high end mods.

I know this is a very selfish question but it would be awesome to see some cool post Moon Lord content that followed somewhat along the Calamity Power Creep.

EDIT: Also, is there any way for the blue hatches to auto-close after being opened? It would be rather handy not having to manually close them each time I open them.

Last edited:
I am sorry if this has been asked before, I did look in the FAQ on the main page and noticed you mentioned you plan to add as much content as possible, but I was curious if there was any chance that you could add content post moon lord close to Calamity level in terms of power? I know Metroid Dread has released and introduced a plethora of new suit designs and new items like Cross Bomb and such and it would be cool if there was post moon lord content in this mod that was on par with Calamity so that it could be played alongside calamity or other high end mods.

I know this is a very selfish question but it would be awesome to see some cool post Moon Lord content that followed somewhat along the Calamity Power Creep.

EDIT: Also, is there any way for the blue hatches to auto-close after being opened? It would be rather handy not having to manually close them each time I open them.
I can't say anything on the request but I can for the hatch thing. Hatches are essentially just really fancy doors so you could try setting up a system to have them close behind you with pressure plates.

Since 1.4 hasn't reached Tmodloader yet and is still in alpha. Can there me a Metroid Music Mod?

Is there any ideas involving upgrades with the 1.4 update?

Last edited:
I'm excited to see this mod perhaps ported to 1.4 Alpha. Although, I haven't heard of any updates as of recent, so it's probably going to be a while before that happens.

Please tell me this is still being updated, I've already spent more than 100 hours on this mod.
also regarding the xray scope's rarity: i got 3 back to back to back (screenshotted), but toher worlds found 3 wateralking boots AND lava charms by the time i found spiderball and two scopes, so theyre exceptionally rare

Attachments

• 3 scopes in a row.png
    3 scopes in a row.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
Please tell me this is still being updated, I've already spent more than 100 hours on this mod.
also regarding the xray scope's rarity: i got 3 back to back to back (screenshotted), but toher worlds found 3 wateralking boots AND lava charms by the time i found spiderball and two scopes, so theyre exceptionally rare
you can make the xray scope btw

Also unrelated, I really hope this mod is updated with post moonlord content to be on par with calamitys post moonlord

Back
Top Bottom