Other Literature MFA Case Files

Prince Ink

Brain of Cthulhu
The MFA, or Multiverse Fugitive Authority, is a faction I have in the roleplay A Tale of Two Countries (Old, not rebooted). These are all the different cases they have chosen to reveal to all of you about all the types of things they deal with. More files may be released.

(WARNING: Not all characters are mine. Also, some of these characters are not OCs of anyone here. Just a heads up.)

Current Files:
A:
Fugitive Full Name: Alternate [REDACTED] Silverrose
Fugitive Gender: Female
Fugitive Appearance Description: Human with green eyes and chestnut hair. Has a green hoodie and purple scarf.
Threat Level: 1
Fugitive Description: Fugitive is quiet, generally serious, not very trusting at all. Fugitive is from Planet Floralis in Timeline 939-C. Research shows a correlation between fugitive's role in their timeline and the role of another Pokemon trainer named Esther Goldenrose from Timeline 939-A. Whether or not fugitive is an alternate Esther is yet to be confirmed.
Fugitive Abilities: Wind magic
Fugitive Goals: Find a place to call home.
Incident Description: Fugitive jumped timelines, trying to find a place to call home. When forces arrived, she had already left. So far forces have not had any violent interactions.
Ordered Punishment: Capture and return to proper timeline.
Current Status: On the run, location unknown.
Extra Details: Fugitive has a team of Pokemon.
B:
Fugitive Full Name: Bloodshed Ink
Fugitive Gender: Male
Fugitive Appearance Description: A wolf/human hybrid with blood red iris, black fur, and shadow-like skin.
Threat Level: 10 0
Fugitive Description: A dark clone of a Terrarian hero known as Ink Silas Crafter. Fugitive is very dangerous and will kill whoever is needed for him to claim victory. Hates his counterpart Ink.
Fugitive Abilities: Enhanced senses, teleportation, illusions, sorcery and necromancy.
Fugitive Goals: Revive Cthulhu, spread the Crimson, and conquer as many universes as he can.
Incident Description: After a drunken soldier working for us named [REDACTED] interfered with Timeline 363-C, Bloodshed Ink reigned victorious in battle, and hopped timelines before special forces could capture him, killing many soldiers in the process. Started messing with the multiverse to harness energy to revive Cthulhu, forcing a soft reset.
Ordered Punishment: Immediate Execution
Current Status: On the run, hiding on Planet [REDACTED] in Timeline [REDACTED]. Terminated.
Extra Details: Leads a militaristic cult known as the Eternia Cult. All members are to be terminated on sight.
WARNING: File has been compromised, and is currently under investigation by Agent [REDACTED]. Please input your security code: _ _ _ _ _ _
Fugitive Full Name: Bruce Madoc (Hired someone to hack into your system (you really should upgrade your security))
Fugitive Gender: Male.
Fugitive Appearance Description: Human
Threat Level: Depends on whether or not you do anything to anger him.
Fugitive Description: He'll only mess with spacetime if it's in the interests of Swaasnia, so don't worry about him, worry about Swaasnia!
Fugitive Abilities: He knows things, and he has connections. He also has access to a large number of weapons.
Fugitive Goals: Maintain Swaasnia's power, and bring them back to power if it falls.
Incident Description: What incident? There was never an incident. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Now, how about that weather? It'ss pretty nice, ain't it? Please stop acting like we were talking about something else, I only just started talking. No, I'm sure. I walked over and asked you about the weather, and that's it. You're probaby just remembering wrong, maybe tou were thinking of someone else. I mean, you have been wuite stressed recently with all the cases. Maybe you should take a break, it's good for your mental health. What do you mean I'm insane? You're the one who keeps insisting something happened that didn't. Well, I can't prove you wrong, but you can't prove me wrong either, partly because I'm right. You know, you're really starting to get annoying. Maybe I will go insane if I keep talking to you. Reminds me of a character called Kevin, and a quote that went something along the lines of "They are very mad, and if you do their quests, you will be too". I feel like that applies to tuis conversation we're uaving, don't you? Oh, you don't agree? Typical. What, you're leaving? But I barely just got started!
Ordered Punishment: Attempt to capture, fail, attempt to kill, fail, attempt to prevent them from bringing down the MFA, fail again. Don't try it.
Current Status: Unknown, but he knows your current status, and the status of your family. When was the last time you checked on how they were doing? I can tell you that they are doing quite well for having just been kidnapped.
Extra Details: Swaasnia forever.
C:
D:
E:

Fugitive Full Name: Eric Neon Signe
Fugitive Appearance Description: A brown haired man with green eyes and short beard.
Threat Level: 5 0
Fugitive Description: A normal Terrarian who has a tragic past from Timeline 363-D.
Fugitive Abilities: N/A
Fugitive Goals: Get his family back.
Incident Description: After losing his family to another fugitive, fugitive went out and started opening alternate timelines, trying to get an alternate version of his family. Luckily MFA forces arrived just on time.
Ordered Punishment: Erase memories and offer him a second chance working for MFA.
Current Status: Neutralized
Extra Details: Now a high ranking member of the MFA.
Fugitive Full Name: Error Sans
Fugitive Appearance Description: A skeleton figure with black bones, red eyes, blue hoodie and a red undershirt. Movement and appearance is very glitchy.
Threat Level: 10
Fugitive Description: A corrupted and glitched version of a skeleton named Sans found on Planet Earth in Timeline 696-A. Fugitive from Anti-Void 6 in Timeline [REDACTED]. Exact origins of this fugitive are unknown.
Fugitive Abilities: EBones, EGBlasters, strings, portals, and teleportation.
Fugitive Goals: Eliminate all things fugitive deems mistakes or glitches in the multiverse.
Incident Description: Continuously jumped timelines and messed with them, creating even more timelines that started to interfere with each other. Special forces were sent to capture the fugitive. Only a quarter of them returned. Afterwards, fugitive jumped timelines again.
Current Status: On the run, location unknown.
Extra Details: Has a brother named Error Papyrus. Also has a student named Error Frisk. Both are to be terminated.
Fugitive Full Name: Elias Dalil Devavath
Fugitive Appearance Description: Young looking male wit black hair, pale skin and purple eyes.
Threat Level: 8
Fugitive Description: An alternate version of Elias Dalil Devavath found in Timline 363-E. Fugitive has the ability to manipulate time, and has been corrupted from original form.
Fugitive Abilities: Time manipulation, projection into alternate universes, teleportation, telekinesis.
Fugitive Goals: Restore Cthulhu to full power.
Incident Description: After an escape from a Facility 18, Timeline-363-D was altered early on, resulting in fugitive’s corruption. The fugitive was sealed away in a world in between time and space, but fugitive is still at large.
Current Status: Unknown
Extra Details: Has only been witnessed as a projection.
Fugitive Full Name: Ethan Charles Coles
Fugitive Appearance Description: Brown hair, hazel eyes, and a self-described "stupid moustache" that makes them look like Ron Burgundy.
Threat Level: 8
Fugitive Description: [REDACTED]
Fugitive Abilities: Insane amounts of perseverance, precision with firearms, and decent stealth skills.
Fugitive Goals: Seems to just be in for the money, or the thrill.
Incident Description: Somehow managed to jump timelines, and managed to interfere with several of them, even assisting many rogue agents. Luckily, they were captured by a sister organization, the Order of Imperium.
Ordered Punishment: They are to have the memories of their crimes erased and altered, and to be hired as an agent for the Order of Imperium.
Current Status: Working with the Order's elite branch, as well as alongside the MFA.
Extra Details: Has become a rogue agent at least two more times. Both times they've returned to continue their assigned work.
F:
Fugitive Full Name: Fergusson Margilis
Fugitive Nickname: 'Fatimas'
Fugitive Appearance Description: It's apparently a human with a tactical shotgun and a knife, both dyed black. The two have some code flowing through them, Matrix console-style. Clothed in crimson robes with white belt and with black hair, he seems fairly innocuous.
Threat Level: 10
Fugitive Description: Fergusson appears to be resentful of anything created past year '2015' - Year of Obsolescence, where the nickname was erased from existence.
Fugitive Abilities: They appear to be able to hack into consoles and take control over them, only to destroy any controlling data. Due to its meta nature, no character seems immune to it. However, it has a flaw. The same nature makes him unable to hack into other narrator's consoles; to counter it, Fergusson appears to be able to deal structural damage to affected characters. It does have low success rate, however, being dependent on accuracy of Fergusson and dodging skills of a character and wits of the opposing narrator.
They also appear to flash in and out of existence at will, being able to surprise-attack people.
Fugitive Goals: Remove all the Post-Obsolencency characters from existence. Also appears to attempt and blankstate all roleplay attempts.
Incident Description: During the hiatus, Fergusson managed to sneak onto the Narrator's console and sewer their connection to all the worlds.
Ordered Punishment: Lock Fergusson out in the Shadow Plane permanently without any means to phase into other planes or execution, whichever is faster.
Current Status: Alive, currently in Shadow Plane, plotting for next strike.
Extra Details: Appears to be an element of procrastination and anxiety, too.
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:

Fugitive Full Name: Madeline
Fugitive Appearance Description: A Meowstic-turned-human with blue hair and orange egged. The left one glows purple when using her powers, and she has a scar on her right leg below the knee.
Threat Level: 3 10
Fugitive Description: An anomaly in timeline 961-A, created timeline 961-B and a pocket dimension documented as PseudoTerraria.
Fugitive Abilities: Telekinesis, can create crystal spears. Has a mechanical dragon with an unknown fuel source.
Fugitive Goals: Unknown
Incident Description: Systems documented her existing in over 10 timelines at once. When confronted, fugitive eradicated most of the soldiers sent and disappeared to another timeline.
Ordered Punishment: Immediate capture, high security imprisonment for later study.
Current Status: Alive, in charge of an organization known as the Hive Mind.
Extra Details: A shapeshifting beast works for them, could cause difficulties.
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:

Fugitive Full Name: Group name is Team Journeyers, individual names are Vulpy, Via, Shep, and Elwind.
Fugitive Genders: Vulpy and Via are both female, Shep and Elwind are both male.
Fugitive Appearance Descriptions: Vulpy is a Vulpix, with a silver ribbon.
Via is an Eevee with a black scarf, and a small necklace with a Technical Machine attached.
Shep is a Mareep with a blue and white striped scarf.
Elwind is a Staraptor with a necklace identical to Via's.
Additionally, Vulpy and Via both have a badge which they usually keep hidden.
Threat Level: 1-2 individually, 3 as a group. They seem to avoid violence whenever possible, though.
Fugitive Description: Vulpy is relatively quiet and timid, but she cares about her friends a lot. She's also skilled with technology.
Via is naive and kind of rude most of the time, but occasionally she shows a more insecure side.
Shep is usually cheerful and optimistic, but gets nervous easily.
Elwind is friendly, but very reckless, and is usually quick to make decisions.
Fugitive Abilities: A variety of abilities
Fugitive Goals: Vulpy wants to find out who she truly is, as she has amnesia.
Via is simply seeking answers to certain things.
Shep and Elwind simply want to help others as much as possible.
Incident Description: After a huge incident involving fugitive [REDACTED], portals opened and sent the team to another timeline.
Ordered Punishment: Must be contained and sent back to their own world.
Current Status: Unknown.
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

(If you wish to add files, I would be happy to take suggestions. So please use this template to suggest a file if you wish.)
Fugitive Full Name:
Fugitive Gender:
Fugitive Appearance Description:
Threat Level (0-10):
Fugitive Description:
Fugitive Abilities:
Fugitive Goals:
Incident Description:
Ordered Punishment:
Current Status:
Extra Details:

Lover of Piggies(AKA Crayon Queen or CQ for short) on Tumbler
Esther on TCF
TerrariaOn3DS on TCF
Agent Sandstorm Σ on TCF
Dragonwolf73 on TCF
Champion Greninjoid on TCF
Changing Flask on TCF

Last edited:
I have a few corrections/additions to make to Alternate's file:

She's actually from Floralis, my own rp world, not from Earth.

In case you added this because you don't know Esther's last name in rp, her last name is Goldenrose.
Hopefully this helps
Fixed

Also, if you don't mind, I might (at least partially, because I probably won't be able to fill in every field) make a single file for four of my Pokémon characters, because all four are from the PMD universe and have an exploration team there, and all of them are in the main rp universe nowadays, and it would take up a lot of time in my schedule and space in the thread if I would make separate files for each.

Or I could just add them in Alternate's extras if they're hers, like I did for Error Papyrus and Error Frisk in Error Sans' file.
Also, if you don't mind, I might (at least partially, because I probably won't be able to fill in every field) make a single file for four of my Pokémon characters, because all four are from the PMD universe and have an exploration team there, and all of them are in the main rp universe nowadays, and it would take up a lot of time in my schedule and space in the thread if I would make separate files for each.

I'll make the description for the final one who needs a description, afterwards I'll probably make a new document and start making the file.

Fugitive Full Name: Madeline (No last or middle name)
Fugitive Appearance Description: A Meowstic-turned-human with blue hair and orange egged. The left one glows purple when using her powers, and she has a scar on her right leg below the knee.
Threat Level (0-10): 3 10
Fugitive Description: An anomaly in timeline 961-A, created timeline 961-B and a pocket dimension documented as PseudoTerraria.
Fugitive Abilities: Telekinesis, can create crystal spears. Has a mechanical dragon with an unknown fuel source.
Incident Description: Systems documented her existing in over 10 timelines at once. When confronted, fugitive eradicated most of the agents sent and disappeared to another timeline.
Ordered Punishment: Immediate capture, high security inprisonment for later study.

Fugitive Full Name: Madeline (No last or middle name)
Threat Level (0-10): 3 10
Incident Description: Systems documented her existing in over 10 timelines at once. When confronted, fugitive eradicated most of the agents sent and disappeared to another timeline.
Ordered Punishment: Immediate capture, high security inprisonment for later study.
Thank you. :)

So... the Team Journeyers file is being delayed due to a ton of technical difficulties recently, but I'm trying my best to finish it up as much as I can.

Alright, sorry for the long wait, but I filled in any fields I could fill in, but I don't think I'll be able to do the last 4 fields. Want me to send the file to you in a convo?

Reports said that one man is responsible for cutting access to narrator's character. Somebody who is jealous of having their role forgotten and obsolete.

Fugitive Appearance Description: It's apparently a human with a tactical shotgun and a knife, both dyed black. The two have some code flowing through them, Matrix console-style. Clothed in crimson robes with white belt and with black hair, he seems fairly innocuous.
Threat Level (0-10): 10
Fugitive Description: Fergusson appears to be resentful of anything created past year '2015' - Year of Obsolescence, where the nickname was erased from existence.
Fugitive Abilities: They appear to be able to hack into consoles and take control over them, only to destroy any controlling data. Due to its meta nature, no character seems immune to it. However, it has a flaw. The same nature makes him unable to hack into other narrator's consoles; to counter it, Fergusson appears to be able to deal structural damage to affected characters. It does have low success rate, however, being dependent on accuracy of Fergusson and dodging skills of a character and wits of the opposing narrator.

They also appear to flash in and out of existence at will, being able to surprise-attack people.
Fugitive Goals: Remove all the Post-Obsolencency characters from existence. Also appears to attempt and blankstate all roleplay attempts.
Incident Description: During the hiatus, Fergusson managed to sneak onto the Narrator's console and sewer their connection to all the worlds.
Ordered Punishment: Lock Fergusson out in the Shadow Plane permanently without any means to phase into other planes or execution, whichever is faster.

Reports said that one man is responsible for cutting access to narrator's character. Somebody who is jealous of having their role forgotten and obsolete.

Threat Level (0-10): 10

Thank you! AND YOU’RE BACK! :)

Back
Top Bottom