• Red please add

• Yes

• Could use work

• No

• No it hurts my eyes it's so bad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Frost warrior3

Skeletron Prime
Hello terrarians, you know what I like? Sword art online, and it would be neat to have a reference to SAO in terraria. So I give you the microwave headset.

Microwave Headset

(Sprite needed)
Makes a microwave feild around you upon death
Toolip "die in the game, die in real life"

So as the description states when you die you create a microwave field around you when you die an energy field with a 5 block radius appears around you. Enemies in range of it when it appears get knocked back, and get knocked back and take 20 damage. Enemies that take no knockabck still will get knocked away from it. It's good in the early game when getting your coins back isn't the easiest, and in expert mode where enemies pick up coins.

Now me and my brother IRL came up with a unique obtainment method. In underground houses you have a chance to find a background object with a guy on a bed wearing the microwave headset. If you attack him he gibs, the headset drops on the ground and the background decoration turns into a normal bed. Pretty unique right.

And to keep it useful throughout hard mode,
Internet sword gear
(Sprite needed)
Crafting:
Mirowave headset
Fire gauntlets
Master ninja gear
@tinkerer's table
Toolip:"Gives you the abilitys of an Internet swordsman"
Combines the abilitys of the items used to craft it.

That's all! I hope you enjoyed please leave constructive criticism, and as always sprites are appreciated! Thanks you for taking the time to read and goodbye

I never really watched anime (except for Teletubbies), but this seems like a useful early-game accessory. Consider yourself supported.

Back
Top Bottom