• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

MiltVala

Plantera
Looks like a successful move. I oughtta watch the thread.

Whaaa, I wasn't in the request banner!
derp, how could I have forgotten Sodapop!
I'm going to do a rehaul on the banners after school today, along with some "secret things" hue hue hue.

Last edited:

Sodapone

Retinazer
derp, how could I have forgotten Soda Pop!
I'm going to do a rehaul on the banners after school today, along with some "secret things" hue hue hue.
It's a secret to everybody.

*Sodapop
It's one word. Every artist I know who ever handled one of my requests screws it up at some point, seriously.

MiltVala

Plantera
It's a secret to everybody.

*Sodapop
It's one word. Every artist I know who ever handled one of my requests screws it up at some point, seriously.
Auto correct hates me at times (>_<)
and sometimes it decides not to work...

Edit: fixed

MiltVala

Plantera
And here's Sodapone's 3rd character
I had to learn quite a bit of basic anatomy to do this one, first time drawing something without a shirt :p

I'll be uploading Zimberzimber's in the morning cause ya know, scanners.

MiltVala

Plantera
Well crap, my scanner is having issues :(
in the mean time, heres a rainbow slime with a Terra Blade ;)
Yes, I totally made this thing a gif :cool:

Sodapone

Retinazer
And here's Sodapone's 3rd character
I had to learn quite a bit of basic anatomy to do this one, first time drawing something without a shirt :p

I'll be uploading Zimberzimber's in the morning cause ya know, scanners.
Love it!

I love all of these, but out of all of them, Super Slime Bros is probably my favorite :dryadtongue: Also heres something that I mught think would be intresting to see you draw: The Dryad where the main foucus isnt the tits, like most of them :dryadeek:. Good luck :dryadnaughty:

MiltVala

Plantera
I love all of these, but out of all of them, Super Slime Bros is probably my favorite :dryadtongue: Also heres something that I mught think would be intresting to see you draw: The Dryad where the main foucus isnt the tits, like most of them :dryadeek:. Good luck :dryadnaughty:
Ok! I'll see what I can do about that :p

Darqfalls

Eye of Cthulhu

If you were to draw this, I would be your best friend forever.

You don't have to draw the pet or the minions if you don't want to. Your call. :p

EDIT: By "draw this", I meant the character, and the pet/minions if you want. I didn't mean the scene, so he doesn't HAVE to be standing on grass next to a clump of stone, lol

MiltVala

Plantera

If you were to draw this, I would be your best friend forever.

You don't have to draw the pet or the minions if you don't want to. Your call. :p

EDIT: By "draw this", I meant the character, and the pet/minions if you want. I didn't mean the scene, so he doesn't HAVE to be standing on grass next to a clump of stone, lol
Ok then, I’ll add you to the list.

Top Bottom