Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

Maybe I should draw something Terraria related, or maybe OC related, or maybe those requests that I'm too lazy to do.

In the meantime, more Brave Frontier. Have the yandere morokai waifu Nyala

52b4525eee.png

It's been over a month since I've updated this thread. Not being able to use my tablet has been very annoying. But luckily, I had a free day today, and thus:

Have a Yun

c0c5fb6638.png

it's about time I updated her full body ey? Last one was over half a year ago.

There may be a prize for the first person to recognize her staff.

Depending if it's Terraria related, then it might be Frost Staff. I can see a lot of similiarities, even if the design is custom.

Depending if it's Terraria related, then it might be Frost Staff. I can see a lot of similiarities, even if the design is custom.

Yeah probably, I guess it could be the Ice Rod or Magic Missile potentially but it's a pretty dead-ringer for the Frost Staff. Man, I loved that wep. Takes me right back to when 1.2 had just came out and I was playing through with wonder in the eyes; no idea what the bloody Hell was going on, and loving it. Usain Bolting it through the Hardmode Underground Ice blasting Frost Staff and (pre-vamp) Venom Staff waves at everything you could just about catch sight of in the shadows was something else.

Last edited:
Is it the sapphire gem butterfly from Bejeweled? Reminds me a butterfly.
Interesting guess, but nope

Noope, it's not in Terraria, but it's on these forums.
Yeah probably, I guess it could be the Ice Rod or Magic Missile potentially but it's a pretty dead-ringer for the Frost Staff. Man, I loved that wep. Takes me right back to when 1.2 had just came out and I was playing through with wonder in the eyes; no idea what the bloody Hell was going on, and loving it. Usain Bolting it through the Hardmode Underground Ice blasting Frost Staff and (pre-vamp) Venom Staff waves at everything you could just about catch sight of in the shadows was something else.
and nope

Oh dang I made a new character

604c86d26c.png

His name is Balthasar, he's big, wears socks and sandals, and carries a trumpet.

Yes, a trumpet

Lore wise, he's a sort of "big brother" figure for Nixa. That is all for now.

Call this a test in different body types and face structures or something.

doot doot

Oh dang I made a new character

604c86d26c.png

His name is Balthasar, he's big, wears socks and sandals, and carries a trumpet.

Yes, a trumpet

Lore wise, he's a sort of "big brother" figure for Nixa. That is all for now.

Call this a test in different body types and face structures or something.

doot doot
I really like the way he has that weird jaw, it looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom