Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

Reminds me of some of the older Fire Emblem armors on female characters. Back from when they got actual armors :v. Anyway, I have a general rule of thumb, either more armor or putting armor with some nice clothes for style. You did the latter pretty well, even tho you could spare less armor near the hip and more on thighs, but I guess you wanted people to see what's she wearing.
In short: gr8 design m8.

Update time!

Revamped Seth, the good ole guy that I...rarely draw :u

Seth_2_nohelm.png
Seth_2.png

And a "new addition" Takane! One of my older ocs, coming before Helena actually, and she's finally seeing the light of day again :y

Takane.png
Takane_masked.png

And last but not least, the first gift wave of smols is done :3

smol_gifts_wave_1.png

I'm surprised I never checked this (big) art thread... and I'm glad I finally did. These are amazing, and any talented pencil artist will get my support. +1 follower

I speedran your thread opening every single spoiler

Edit: instead of calling one of you picture "Helena lewd armor", why not "Helena broken armor"

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, I tried

Anyway, I think I've overreacted to about the few bikini pictures that you do and I wanted to say that...I'm sorry for that, just...just I thought that someone would be scared for life from this...that why I said these types of things...so yeah.

basically that's it for the "I'm sorry" type but, now I think about it, I don't know about the request status on the top, seeing you're available or not, but I do have a request.

1610553222306.png

I don't know if you would understand that but, would you please be the honor of making an upgrade of Duke Fishron as a anime waifu or queen slime as an anime waifu.

1610553222306.png

But since some times you can be out of hand making a picture of your terraria characters (F) in a bikini sometimes, I will allow it one time...until it hits summer (that when I would sometimes request it).

1610553222306.png

There the pictures of them both
<images removed by forum staff>

Welp, I tried

Anyway, I think I've overreacted to about the few bikini pictures that you do and I wanted to say that...I'm sorry for that, just...just I thought that someone would be scared for life from this...that why I said these types of things...so yeah.

basically that's it for the "I'm sorry" type but, now I think about it, I don't know about the request status on the top, seeing you're available or not, but I do have a request.

View attachment 306248

I don't know if you would understand that but, would you please be the honor of making an upgrade of Duke Fishron as a anime waifu or queen slime as an anime waifu.

View attachment 306248

But since some times you can be out of hand making a picture of your terraria characters (F) in a bikini sometimes, I will allow it one time...until it hits summer (that when I would sometimes request it).

View attachment 306248

what even

Welp, I tried

View attachment 306248

View attachment 306248

View attachment 306248

After bugging someone about their art, you probably shouldn't immediately ask for free art.. then proceed to bug them again about their art.. in the same post. %:sigh:

I speedran your thread opening every single spoiler

Edit: instead of calling one of you picture "Helena lewd armor", why not "Helena broken armor"
opening spoilers bottom to top is much faster.

Back
Top Bottom