Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

Looks like a successful move. I oughtta watch the thread.

Whaaa, I wasn't in the request banner!
derp, how could I have forgotten Sodapop!
I'm going to do a rehaul on the banners after school today, along with some "secret things" hue hue hue.

Last edited:
derp, how could I have forgotten Soda Pop!
I'm going to do a rehaul on the banners after school today, along with some "secret things" hue hue hue.
It's a secret to everybody.

*Sodapop
It's one word. Every artist I know who ever handled one of my requests screws it up at some point, seriously.

It's a secret to everybody.

*Sodapop
It's one word. Every artist I know who ever handled one of my requests screws it up at some point, seriously.
Auto correct hates me at times (>_<)
and sometimes it decides not to work...

Edit: fixed

And here's Sodapone's 3rd character
I had to learn quite a bit of basic anatomy to do this one, first time drawing something without a shirt :p
sodapone_s_request_cola_by_milt69466-d812wvm.png

I'll be uploading Zimberzimber's in the morning cause ya know, scanners.

Well crap, my scanner is having issues :(
in the mean time, heres a rainbow slime with a Terra Blade ;)
Yes, I totally made this thing a gif :cool:
d6d050bacbb9a3b561c8b6f8d3887efe.gif

I love all of these, but out of all of them, Super Slime Bros is probably my favorite :dryadtongue: Also heres something that I mught think would be intresting to see you draw: The Dryad where the main foucus isnt the tits, like most of them :dryadeek:. Good luck :dryadnaughty:

I love all of these, but out of all of them, Super Slime Bros is probably my favorite :dryadtongue: Also heres something that I mught think would be intresting to see you draw: The Dryad where the main foucus isnt the tits, like most of them :dryadeek:. Good luck :dryadnaughty:
Ok! I'll see what I can do about that :p

JHvq5Ef.png

If you were to draw this, I would be your best friend forever.

You don't have to draw the pet or the minions if you don't want to. Your call. :p

EDIT: By "draw this", I meant the character, and the pet/minions if you want. I didn't mean the scene, so he doesn't HAVE to be standing on grass next to a clump of stone, lol

JHvq5Ef.png

If you were to draw this, I would be your best friend forever.

You don't have to draw the pet or the minions if you don't want to. Your call. :p

EDIT: By "draw this", I meant the character, and the pet/minions if you want. I didn't mean the scene, so he doesn't HAVE to be standing on grass next to a clump of stone, lol
Ok then, I’ll add you to the list.

Back
Top Bottom