Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

I request a digital art of my melee character wielding a death sickle.
crow.png

please and thanks.

At Milt's request I'm relinking my character's image, this time as an upload.
heximageIguess.PNG
For convenience I'll also copy over the other stuff from my post on TO.
If you could have her holding a True Night's Edge in one hand and a Scourge of the Corruptor in the other that'd be awesome.

(for reference, that's orichalcum armor (over top of frost armor) with blue flame & black dye, minus the helmet, a paladin's shield with blue flame & black dye, blue flame wings, blue flame & black fire gauntlets, and blue flame & black frostspark boots. Yes, I like "x Flame and Black" dyes. Actually, I like "x and Black" dyes in general.)

tus: * OpenCan someone make a animated version of my terrain person, where's hollow breastplate and greaves also has a crown and a paladins shield all of this are dyed silver and sky blue. Please help it would be very nice

tus: * OpenCan someone make a animated version of my terrain person, where's hollow breastplate and greaves also has a crown and a paladins shield all of this are dyed silver and sky blue. Please help it would be very nice
Sorry, but I can't animate jack :red:. If you want color shifting, something spinning, or eyebrow raising, I'm your guy. But walking is out of my league.

Back
Top Bottom