Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

could you draw my character?

pic:
upload_2014-10-4_18-48-8.png

(pale skin, mime mask, mysterious cape, full suit, preferably doing some magic stuff)

You cannot comprehend how jealous I am of you right now for having Suika draw that for you. My friend owns a Pikachu 3DS XL, and I'm more jealous of you than him.
Sorry you missed the two day window :(
but you still got the one I made for you ;)

Sorry you missed the two day window :(
but you still got the one I made for you ;)
Wait, you mean she had requests fully open for a brief period of time? God damn.

And yes, I do. As well as one from my friend that's coming up soon. Just the rough sketch looks amazing.

Milt69466 said:
yeah, that's great and all, but do you want any weapons? specific pose? anything?
I Want the pose when a Person is Slaying Monsters,And I Would like a Tempest Staff as my weapon

when are you making my picture?

if your not making any pics right now you can see my pixel art cause id love to have you see my pickaxes and maybe you could help me with them :)

when are you making my picture?

if your not making any pics right now you can see my pixel art cause id love to have you see my pickaxes and maybe you could help me with them :)
As you can see from the list, I won't be done with yours for a while. I've seen your thread already, but I am no judge with the quality of pixel art. Try Balduran for feedback.

Back
Top Bottom