Drawings & Paintings Milt69466's Fan art and stuff

LARGE UPDATE: (Read this if you havent started mine yet)

New outfit:
Capture5.PNG

Keep the Razorpine, that :red: is OP as hell
Also no wings

Can you make me a sprite of a tree that has red flaming leaves and grey wood? Also, just make it 128x128px. I need a favicon and regular logo for my upcoming project Cabinhood? Also, can you make a logo with saying Cabinhood and make it look cool? Thx :)

If DryCryCrystal can have steampunk wings I see no reason why you can't have a fancy tiara. Just, uh, keep in it the vanity slot. For your own good.

Sorry for ANOTHER change, but I had to remove that tiara.

Just do the character in my avatar, and take my money
Also, this might help:
Capture30.PNG

And he shouldn't have those wings by the way.
Technically you're right, however if it's just used as vanity I see no problem with it. Frankly, I don't see why the wings AREN'T obtainable- they're not like the dev armor, so they don't really have an excuse, especially since we already have a Steampunker.

Technically you're right, however if it's just used as vanity I see no problem with it. Frankly, I don't see why the wings AREN'T obtainable- they're not like the dev armor, so they don't really have an excuse, especially since we already have a Steampunker.
i use the steampunk wings as vanity but fishron wings for movement

It doesn't matter as it remain unobtainable.
Same for the S.D.M.G or any other unobtainable items. (Unless using a 3rd party program)
The fact that he shows them is what makes it not ok, not the fact that he uses them.
God you can even have Reds wings as long as no one knows about it.

Draw my character (
char.png
) holding any item from my hotbar (
hotbar.png
) stabbing the Eye of Cthulhu, please. (I have Fishron wings, dyed red. You can't see them very well.)

Draw my character (
char.png
) holding any item from my hotbar (
hotbar.png
) stabbing the Eye of Cthulhu, please. (I have Fishron wings, dyed red. You can't see them very well.)

Any item you say?

I'm just trying to imagine your avatar stabbing the Eye with the Leaf Blower, just for lolz.

Any item you say?

I'm just trying to imagine your avatar stabbing the Eye with the Leaf Blower, just for lolz.
lol i forgot to say or shooting[DOUBLEPOST=1412550908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, draw my character hitting the Eye of Cthulhu with a Chloropfghjklasb hammer instead.

God damnit, So much has happened while I was in bed

Can you make me a sprite of a tree that has red flaming leaves and grey wood? Also, just make it 128x128px. I need a favicon and regular logo for my upcoming project Cabinhood? Also, can you make a logo with saying Cabinhood and make it look cool? Thx :)
Sorry, but I can't do trees. I'm a weapons and items kind of guy
Sorry for ANOTHER change, but I had to remove that tiara.
Just do the character in my avatar, and take my money
Also, this might help:
Ok, I'll see what I can do.
Flaming Dyed Shadow Armor With Starfury (I love you starfury)
Sounds simple. Ok
lol i forgot to say or shooting[DOUBLEPOST=1412550908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, draw my character hitting the Eye of Cthulhu with a Chloropfghjklasb hammer instead.
I take "Chloropfghjklasb hammer" means Chlorophyte War hammer, correct?

Back
Top Bottom