Milt's Builds

MiltVala

Plantera
So erm yeah... I build a bit, and since my house got pretty good feedback, I guess I'll post the others as well.

So first off, my main base

Base.png

This picture is outdated however, and now there is a steampunk furnace thing on the bottom left wall now.

Also that beautiful little mushroom next to the left door is no more
index.php

[Update 1.3]

With the coming of 1.3 and all, I added some improvements and expansions to my main base.

build 13.png

divider.png

Fishing Huts

Well, I prefer to fish in comfort.

build 1.png build 2.png build 3.png

The others are basically holes in the ground so I'm not sharing those
index.php

divider.png

NPC Housing

On my main world, no wooden boxes.

build 4.png build 5.png build 6.png build 7.png build 8.png build 9.png build 10.png

And an ongoing project:
build 11.png

divider.png

Comments and criticism please!

Also note that these were all done without external programs, and I had to collect everything here.

So no, I ain't adding moss walls or tents and all those cool unobtainable background objects.

Last edited:
These look great ^.^ Awesome looking builds but keeping them small at the same time.
I struggle with that -.-

I look forward to more from you :D

I like how everything is in order in your main base. In comparison, my headquarters are usually in complete chaos. Your base has an oriental touch to it and it is build on a hill which is a nice choice. However, in my eyes the dirt of the hill... separates the tunnel and the upper constructions though they appear to be parts of the same building. You probably see no problem in this but this my opinion. Nevertheless I like this base. ^^

Your NPC houses have variety which is good. Some of them are larger than others and they are more detailed. I find dryad's home funny in a positive way. Too bad there appears to be no way out of the roof. `;)

Your NPC houses have variety which is good. Some of them are larger than others and they are more detailed. I find dryad's home funny in a positive way. Too bad there appears to be no way out of the roof. `;)
Well, She used to have a nice little stair case that allowed her to get down, and then one night, a werewolf snuck into her home, and ripped her in half
HelCry

As for the base's dirt, I might change it. Maybe

Those are all fantastic. I love the main house rising up from the terrain like that and the secret doors on top of the teleporters. Very fun.

Cyborg staring at fake cyborg, ha!

I have nothing to say.. more than... -

"9/10 Every house fits the non-player-character that lives in it." ~Not IGN, but rather just a noob that actually knows how to build

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom