Biomes & Nature Mimic Rework

Do you like these ideas?

• Yes!

• They're okay...

• Not that great....

• Bad

• Horrible,Terrible, and is a disgrace to this forum.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItzPeyton3

Terrarian
There are only 9 mimics in game with 1 unavailable, and 4 lower class ones. I think hat there can be way more mimics with great potential in the game. Like

There can be a new way the spawn the jungle mimic with the unused "Souls of Blight" dropped by jungle creatures; specifically some new "infected" ones, and 15 of the can craft "The key of blight"
Soul of blight description: "The essence of infected jungle creatures"
Key of Blight description: "Infused with the essence of the infected"

There can be an ice biome mimic which is spawned by new "Souls of Arctic" and they are dropped from ice biome enemies in hardmode and of them can craft "The key of Arctic"

Soul of arctic description: "The essence of frigid creatures"
Key of Arctic description: "Infused with the essence of the cold"

The overlooked biome is the desert and I feel it will be more useful with a mimic, so people have a reason to go to the desert. Im thinking the souls will be called "Soul of Aridness" or "Souls of the Arid" and the key can be called "Key of Arid"

Souls of the Arid/Souls of Aridness description: "Essence of the dry"
Key of the arid description: "Infused with the essence of the dry"

There should underworld mimics that can be spawned with "Key of Heat" which are spawned with "Soul of heat", since the underworld isn't that useful after WoF.

Soul of heat description: "Soul of an intensely hot creature"
Key of heat description: "Infused with the essence of intensely hot creatures"

Also I think that keys of ______ should be required to be crafted with golden keys. It gives a reason to go back to the dungeon.

I would like to make sprites for these but IDK how to make pixel art, and I stll hve to think up loot drops too, but im tired and ill do this tomorow

Last edited:
Ight. They're supposed the end in ight. Anyway, you've proposed 4 reskins and provided no drops, then gave an additional idea to increase grinding in an unchallenging area. You could improve by making the mimics feel unique with different attacks or other effects, proposing drops, and going on google and finding some ight words.

Back
Top Bottom