Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

1.3.1 is out! Wave bank is back!

Fixed a couple of sprites that didn't appear in-game
Fixed wave bank
New soundtrack for the wave bank: Goblin Army -> Evoker Boss Battle (MCD); Boss 1 -> Enderman Boss Battle (MCD); Crimson -> Beacontown Twisted (MCSM); Thunderstorm -> Showdown in Skyland (MCSM); Boss 4 -> Corrupted Cauldron Boss Battle (MCD); Windy Day -> Danny; Jungle Day and Jungle Night -> Jungle Biome (MCSM); Underground Jungle -> Dingy Jungle (MCD); Jungle Temple -> Overgrown Temple (MCD); Journey's End -> Alpha; Pirate Invasion -> Pigstep (placeholder)
Most NPCs will now wear a unique hat during a party
The Creeper Demolitionist extension has also been updated

Last edited:
Welcome to the Minecraft texture pack for Terraria!

This pack aims to make the game look like Minecraft while keeping most aspects of Terraria.

The content added to this pack is either something from the game itself, stuff from other Minecraft games, parodies, mods, or just stuff that looks like if it were from Minecraft.

View attachment 287821
(1.3.1 is out!)
1.3.1 is out!
Fixed a couple of sprites that didn't appear in-game
Fixed wave bank
New soundtrack for the wave bank: Goblin Army -> Evoker Boss Battle (MCD); Boss 1 -> Enderman Boss Battle (MCD); Crimson -> Beacontown Twisted (MCSM); Thunderstorm -> Showdown in Skyland (MCSM); Boss 4 -> Corrupted Cauldron Boss Battle (MCD); Windy Day -> Danny; Jungle Day and Jungle Night -> Jungle Biome (MCSM); Underground Jungle -> Dingy Jungle (MCD); Jungle Temple -> Overgrown Temple (MCD); Journey's End -> Alpha; Pirate Invasion -> Pigstep (placeholder)
Most NPCs will now wear a unique hat during a party
The Creeper Demolitionist extension will be updated eventually
The Merchant as Zeus
View attachment 299657
The Dye Trader as a Warden
View attachment 299658

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 299501
1.3 is out now!
Added NPCs: all Town NPCs (except pets), Red Dragon (Wyvern), Balloon Slime, Cursed Hammer, Blaze (Fire Imp), Hornet, Moss Hornet, Blood Crawler, Jungle Creeper, Bunny, Corrupt Bunny, Vicious Bunny, Hoppin' Jack, Zombies, The Groom, The Bride, Bouldering Zombie (Blood Zombie)
Resprited NPCs: Eye of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, King Slime, Demon Eye, Wandering Eye, Skeletron's arms
Added items: hardmode ore swords, Bee Keeper, Witherwrath (Star Wrath), Terra Blade, Trident, Candy Corn Sword, Wooden Boomerang, Falcon Blade, Spear, Gladius, Cutlass, Ice Sickle, Enchanted Boomerang, Mace, Flaming Mace, Katana, Shadowflame Hex Doll, Shadowflame Knife, Shadowflame Bow, Blade of Grass, Blowpipe, Blowgun, Blaze Staff (Imp Staff), Ice Blade, Flamarang, Shroomerang, Bananarang, Rotten Egg, Netherite Bar and Netherite tools, natural woods and their tables, chairs, work benches, hammers and swords, Target Dummy, Apple, Tattered Cloth, Zombie Arm, Gem staves, Demon Conch, World Globe, Tree Globe, Wooden Crate, Treasure Bags, Crystal, Ender Crystal (Gelatin Crystal), The Golden Spot (The Black Spot), Hero's Emerald (Discount Card), Experience Ring (Gold Ring), Lucky Coin
Resprited items: hammers, Copper items, Corrupted Beacon, Super Absorbant Sponge
Resprited blocks: crimson and ender (holy) sand, hive walls, yellow willow and sakura trees, obsidian, stone
During parties, NPCs will wear mob masks
Added more backgrounds
Added extensions: 22, Creeper Demolitionist, Dark Mode, The Unholy Waters
Added NPC and Boss health bars
Added a loading icon
Added the Pillager Raid (Goblin Invasion) and the Piglin Raid (Pirate Invasion)
New icon
Added Dungeons-styled minimap border
Added map border for the world map
Resprited some inventory icons
Added cursor
Added some map backgrounds
Some new NPCs
View attachment 299289
View attachment 299290
Some new backgrounds
View attachment 299288View attachment 299291
View attachment 299292
The new corrupt beacon
View attachment 299293
A friendly blaze, contemplating a new background
View attachment 299294
Raids!
View attachment 299295
View attachment 299296
The resprited trees
View attachment 299297
A bunny
View attachment 299298
The ghast mount! I bet you've seen this one before
View attachment 299299
The new expert mode zombies!
View attachment 299314

View attachment 287842
If a screenshot is new, it means it was taken in the last version and has all features
If a screenshot is outdated, it means it was taken in previous versions and may not have all new features
If it isn't specified, it means it was taken in previous versions but has all new features
View attachment 299305
The forest (new)

View attachment 271193
The desert (outdated)

View attachment 287844
The jungle

View attachment 287846
The Corruption

View attachment 287847
The Crimson

View attachment 287848
The snow biome

View attachment 299300
The dungeon

View attachment 299313
The granite cave

View attachment 299312
Diorite cave?

Screenshot_10.png

Caves (outdated)

View attachment 299326
Glowing Mushrooms

View attachment 299311
The hive (new)

Screenshot_13.png

Jungle temple (outdated)

View attachment 299310
Nether (new)

View attachment 299301
The Aether (new)

View attachment 299306
The End (new)

View attachment 271202
A beach (outdated)

View attachment 271203
A lot of random stuff, take a closer look (outdated)

View attachment 299302
Eye of Cthulhu (new)

View attachment 299307
King Slime (new)

Screenshot_17.png

Brain of Cthulhu

View attachment 299308
Skeletron (new)

View attachment 299309
Queen Bee (new)

View attachment 299303
The Twins (new)

View attachment 299304
Skeletron Prime (new)

Screenshot_21.png

View attachment 287851
1.3 (The Civil Update) - Terraria 1.4.1.2 - Download from Mediafire
1.3.1 - Terraria 1.4.1.2 - Download from Mediafire

Restart the game after enabling the pack
Disable gores

View attachment 297902
Customize your Terraria: Minecraft Edition experience with these extensions!
You download them the same way you download a normal texture pack (except the Wave Bank)
Make sure to put them above the base pack when enabling them

View attachment 298914
Wave Bank
Download from Mediafire

How to download (READ VERY CAREFULLY):
Download the zip; the wave bank and a README file with these instructions and all the new songs are inside of it
Go to the Terraria folder (Program Files -> Steam -> Steamapps -> common -> Terraria)
Go to the Content folder
MAKE A BACKUP of the file named Wave Bank.xwb. That means, copy it somewhere else
Put the new wave bank in the Terraria content folder
It's done!

Overworld Night -> Clark
Overworld Day -> Minecraft
Classic Title -> Mutation
Corruption -> So below
Crimson -> Beacontown Twisted
Jungle Day -> Jungle Biome
Jungle Night -> Jungle Biome
Underground Jungle -> Dingy Jungle
Jungle Temple -> Overgrown Temple
Boss 1 -> Enderman theme
Boss 2 -> Arch Illager theme
Boss 3 -> Giant Ghast theme
Boss 4 -> Corrupted Cauldron theme
Goblin Army -> Evoker theme
Pirate Invasion -> Pigstep
Space Night -> Taswell
Alternative Overworld Day -> Subwoofer Lullaby
Rainy Day -> Mice On Venus
Hell -> Rubedo
Space Day -> Biome Fest
Town Day -> Haggstrom
Town Night -> Living Mice
Journey's Beginning -> Minecraft Story Mode Title
Morning Rain -> Wet Hands
Windy Day -> Danny
Thunderstorm -> Showdown in Skyland
Journey's End (credits) -> Alpha

The music featured in this wavebank was composed by
C418
Lena Raine
Antimo & Welles (Story Mode)
Peter Hont, Johan Johnson, and Samuel Åberg (Dungeons)

The music is owned by
Mojang Studios
Antimo & Welles

The wave bank is not complete, it has just a few songs. It'll update alongside the pack.

View attachment 299316
This extension turns Queen Bee into a Minecraft version of the meme 22
View attachment 299317
Download from Mediafire

View attachment 299318
Creeper Demolitionist
This extension turns the demolitionist into a creeper with a miner helmet
Download from Mediafire

View attachment 299319
Dark Mode
This extension makes inventory icons and Re-Logic screens very dark
View attachment 299320
Download from Mediafire

View attachment 299321
The Unholy Waters
This extension turns corrupt water into green cursed water, and crimson water into yellow ichor water. Also applies to rain, fountains and ice.
Download from Mediafire

View attachment 289635
The Discord server is the place to submit sprites and see spoilers of the next update

View attachment 287854
@Melster: Main spriter
@The Lamb: Spriter, conceptual artist, background artist

View attachment 287855
Mojang Studios. They own all music and sounds, and almost all textures in this pack
Telltale Games, for developing Minecraft: Story Mode
References: The Aether, The Twilight Forest, Explorercraft, The Farlanders, Balkon's WeaponMod, Quark, WASP vs BEE vs HORNET in Minecraft?, Ender-Colossus (A Minecraft Animation), Minecraft: Order of the Sword
Textcraft.net: a safe site to create Minecraft text and logos
Music composers: C418, Lena Raine, Antimo & Welles, Peter Hont, Johan Johnson, and Samuel Åberg
Quick Wave Bank, a tool to create and extract wave banks
TConvert, a tool to extract and convert xnb files

View attachment 288932
Thanks!

By Gameraiders101

By Mxx hu

By BarbarianGaming (Japanese)

By Yddra (Spanish)

View attachment 287857
Terraria 1.3.5.3 - Download from Discord
Contains some blocks, items and enemies

Various resprites to match the 1.14 version

Terraria 1.4.0.5 - Download from Discord
A few things and 1.4 compatibility

Terraria 1.4.0.5 - Download from MediaFire
New logo
New loading screens, based on the ones from Mojang Studios. Comes in many colors!
New UI
Dungeons-styled health bar!
Also this
New EPIC backgrounds by @The Lamb
New grass!
Bamboo, for some reason
Gem trees
Background objects
Shaped clouds!
Health and Mana Potions
Cute but evil squid
Mimics!
Wandering Eyes
Chains
The... TNT Yeeter?
Many resprites and fixes for items broken after 1.4
Moons!
Better glowing mushrooms
New sounds!?
New wavebank!?!?

Terraria 1.4.0.5 - Download from MediaFire
Fixes to the newest backgrounds
If you're lucky enough, you may find at the edge of the world... the Far Lands!

View attachment 287856
Moon Lord -> Witherstorm
Golem -> Jungle Abomination
Empress of Light -> Heart of Ender
Martian Madness -> Future Pillager Raid or something
Ice Queen -> Ice Queen (Twilight Forest)
The player will probably be one of the last additions to the pack
Old One's Army -> Ender Raid (low chance of happening)
Looks absolutely amazing, but there are some things that would be cool if you would fix. such as: you can make trees a bit skinnier and the branches a different texture than the tree. (if you can) the zombie slime has a regular slime on it's head. other than that i absolutely love your pack.

1.3 is out! It's been long without an update. I was very lazy and school was very annoying. But it's finally out!

View attachment 299327
Added NPCs: all Town NPCs (except pets), Red Dragon (Wyvern), Balloon Slime, Cursed Hammer, Blaze (Fire Imp), Hornet, Moss Hornet, Blood Crawler, Jungle Creeper, Bunny, Corrupt Bunny, Vicious Bunny, Hoppin' Jack, Zombies, The Groom, The Bride, Bouldering Zombie (Blood Zombie)
Resprited NPCs: Eye of Cthulhu, Queen Bee, King Slime, Demon Eye, Wandering Eye, Skeletron's arms
Added items: hardmode ore swords, Bee Keeper, Witherwrath (Star Wrath), Terra Blade, Trident, Candy Corn Sword, Wooden Boomerang, Falcon Blade, Spear, Gladius, Cutlass, Ice Sickle, Enchanted Boomerang, Mace, Flaming Mace, Katana, Shadowflame Hex Doll, Shadowflame Knife, Shadowflame Bow, Blade of Grass, Blowpipe, Blowgun, Blaze Staff (Imp Staff), Ice Blade, Flamarang, Shroomerang, Bananarang, Rotten Egg, Netherite Bar and Netherite tools, natural woods and their tables, chairs, work benches, hammers and swords, Target Dummy, Apple, Tattered Cloth, Zombie Arm, Gem staves, Demon Conch, World Globe, Tree Globe, Wooden Crate, Treasure Bags, Crystal, Ender Crystal (Gelatin Crystal), The Golden Spot (The Black Spot), Hero's Emerald (Discount Card), Experience Ring (Gold Ring), Lucky Coin
Resprited items: hammers, Copper items, Corrupted Beacon, Super Absorbant Sponge
Resprited blocks: crimson and ender (holy) sand, hive walls, yellow willow and sakura trees, obsidian, stone
During parties, NPCs will wear mob masks
Added more backgrounds
Added extensions: 22, Creeper Demolitionist, Dark Mode, The Unholy Waters
Added NPC and Boss health bars
Added a loading icon
Added the Pillager Raid (Goblin Invasion) and the Piglin Raid (Pirate Invasion)
New icon
Added Dungeons-styled minimap border
Added map border for the world map
Resprited some inventory icons
Added cursor
Added some map backgrounds
In 1.3.1 we'll fix a couple of things and improve parties (because they're so bad I couldn't bother making something good).
1.4 will bring more bosses, enemies from the corruption and crimson and better resprites for the already existing bosses. It's not coming anytime soon tho.

I also wanna thank SirAngelo, JoallBlue130, CoconutAdam, Scratch Lunin and Cullistics for their contributions to the pack!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC
Let's see how looks this now :D
I wanted to help a bit more, but ya know, homework and now I can't use Discord (again) by protected antivirus' firewall. That's sad.

i played Minecraft dungeons but didn’t get far enough to fight him. It’s a good idea if you can get it able to work

I have a question... well, first of all, i L O V E this texture pack, i really like Endermen in minecraft... so... my question... can u make the player look like an enderman... or a vanity set? 'o_O

I have a question... well, first of all, i L O V E this texture pack, i really like Endermen in minecraft... so... my question... can u make the player look like an enderman... or a vanity set? 'o_O
I'm glad you like this pack!
Changing the player and all equipables is something I have planned for last. And that's a long time from now. Sorry.

Looks great as always! Glad to see the Skeletrons look like Minecraft skeletons now.

Also, is the Elder Guardian supposed to be Duke Fishron?

Heya. Here's some progress on the Evil Update.
i love how the golem looks and i think it was a good idea to create soke sort of ender slime, also the duke fishron being the elder guardian is glorious, i wonder if the mount or normal pigron enemy will be a normal guardian, tho i gotta say i kinda prefer the first version of the brain of chutulu

Back
Top Bottom