Other Art minecraft thing wip

AnarchyBlues

Terrarian
After vomiting for about half an hour while playing the newly released Xbox Supremacy Edition, I thought I'd install the old Minecraft just to see what's changed since I last played. And this being Minecraft I ended up spending slightly... significantly more time with it than I had planned. My dog starved and died in the meantime. It was very slow and painful.

Anyway I immediately got hooked again, like a prostitute on crystal meth, and made a thing. Apparently it's art by some accounts. so I'll post it here, I plan to make a dock full of these after I demolish this one and re-create it. I was hoping I'd be bigger (that's what she said), the new FOV is kinda' trippy.

2015-08-10_10.39.38.png

Last edited:
After vomiting for about half an hour while playing the newly released Xbox Supremacy Edition, I thought I'd install the old Minecraft just to see what's changed since I last played. And this being Minecraft I ended up spending slightly... significantly more time with it than I had planned. My dog starved and died in the meantime. It was very slow and painful.

Anyway I immediately got hooked again, like a prostitute on crystal meth, and made a thing. Apparently it's art by some accounts. so I'll post it here, I plan to make a dock full of these after I demolish this one and re-create it. I was hoping I'd be bigger (that's what she said), the new FOV is kinda' trippy.

View attachment 70234
I love your signature :D

Back
Top Bottom