Other Game Minecraft Thread

Mojang, you monster!.jpg

100% original meme no steal

I never liked Minecraft that much.
It had explore, but the terrain is ... in my mind, the cave generation in Minecraft is utterly rigged because you dont have wings in Minecraft, so caves as big as ones in terraria make no sense. They also generate way too frequently on certain seeds.
The 3D terrain itself is quite okay. I'm rather good with it.
Some of the stuff, like nether, is pretty cool. But I dislike the fact that you can't obtain half of the stuff renewably, while in terraria (almost) EVERYTHING is renewable (excluding queen bee and the stuff of hers)

The caves and cliff update is getting spilt into two parts,

I heard it was due to not wanting to push their developers too hard which is a respectable decision. It won't be as good of an update if it gets rushed. It'll be an important update for Minecraft in bringing more excitement to exploring caves. Got plenty of games to still play so when the updates are ready I think it'll be worth a brand new Minecraft playthrough.

I heard it was due to not wanting to push their developers too hard which is a respectable decision. It won't be as good of an update if it gets rushed. It'll be an important update for Minecraft in bringing more excitement to exploring caves. Got plenty of games to still play so when the updates are ready I think it'll be worth a brand new Minecraft playthrough.
yeah, this is what happened, the non-biome specific mobs and blocks are being added in the first one, and world gen in the second

yeah, this is what happened, the non-biome specific mobs and blocks are being added in the first one, and world gen in the second
Yeah, I understand not wanting to push the devs too hard. I was looking forward to the new cave gen and another six months after we get mobs and block is a decent chunk of time to wait for the updated world gen. As for the mobs aren't axolotls biome specific?

Ok, just found this: While currently not available in Minecraft, players can spawn Axolotls using a Bucket of Axolotl or Spawn Egg. When the Caves and Cliffs update rolls out, Axolotls will spawn in underground water sources such as Lush Caves and surface rivers.

So axolotls will be in part 1

Ok, just found this: While currently not available in Minecraft, players can spawn Axolotls using a Bucket of Axolotl or Spawn Egg. When the Caves and Cliffs update rolls out, Axolotls will spawn in underground water sources such as Lush Caves and surface rivers.

So axolotls will be in part 1
yeah, that's what I thought

Back
Top Bottom