Other Game Minecraft Thread

I'm still playing Minecraft. My son introduced me to it through the PE and then I bought it on PC. I usually play sp and smp vanilla server.

Microsoft is already charging money for dlc like skins and texture packs on the 360 and One versions. Who knows what they'll do next. :(

Just imagine... version 1.6 for $20

Last edited:
I recently started a vanilla minecraft play-through with my cousin. It was the first vanilla game I've played since 1.3 or some nonsense.
Also, lolDLC

Minecraft = Glorified Lego's

All I have to say.
Thanks for your pointless submission to the thread.

Microsoft is already charging money for dlc like skins and texture packs on the 360 and One versions. Who knows what they'll do next. :(

Just imagine... version 1.6 for $20
That sounds horrid. But that's not Microsoft, that's 4J Studios... and we already had 1.6. :p

Thanks for your pointless submission to the thread.

Please don't call other member's posts pointless. If you believe a post is lacking in content, please use the report button under the post and then ignore it.

Besides, Minecraft is basically digital legos, and that is freaking awesome, take comments like that as a complement to the game. :)

I stopped playing minecraft with the last patch (1.8).
I just overplayed it to the point of no return, but still, if i had a better connection and faction servers owned by 12 year old kids were still a thing, i'd come back with a few stacks of tnt.

I'm sure I'll get hated on but I have thousands of hours into Minecraft, but only because of multiplayer. Minecraft has Terraria beat when it comes to multiplayer. But Terraria has Minecraft beat when it comes to singleplayer...

I mean, Minecraft SP is really boring. Maybe it's fun the first few times but it's so limited. I could give 0 craps about how they have added an underwater dungeon in 1.8. Barely any reward. How about a new dimension for once? Or a new type of weapon?

But on the other hand, MP is tons of fun. Really, plugins and custom gamemodes make Minecraft what it is today.

Minecraft Updates vs. Terraria Updates

Terraria 1.2
•Over 1000 new blocks and items
•Over 100 new mobs
•8 new NPCs
•4 new bosses

•0 new achievemnts

•2 new biomes
•15 new music tracks

Minecraft 1.8
•≈40 new blocks and items
•3 new mobs
•no NPCs in MC
•0 new bosses

•1 new achievement

•0 new biomes
•0 new music tracks

TERRARIA WINS!

Last edited:
Minecraft could be definitely better. It's optimised like an old sock dipped in crap. Also, no variety in fighting at all, the only things that add some variety are the potions, but otherwise Minecraft has got a single melee gameplay (with weapons that deal more or less damage) and a single ranged weapon.

with the guardians' arrival, i was too scared to leave a "continent" since they can destroy your boat and kill you anyway. this lead to me not exploring, and that lead to me getting bored and quitting minecraft.

Back
Top Bottom