Other Game Minecraft Thread

Not as op as Multishot, quick charge 3, crossbow bow with flight duration 1 rockets with 7 firework stars

Someone put my thread somewhere else i did not intend to be here

Hi @Soloraven13, I moved your post into this already existing thread for Minecraft.

Unit answers your question here.

We don't allow duplicate threads as a forum policy. If there is an already existing thread that covers a topic for a new thread created, the new thread will either be locked or merged into the existing thread. It is better to post on an existing thread if the topic for it already exists than to create a new thread.

If your thread was different from Minecraft, the one Unit talks about it was merged for that reason.

I'm one of those people who've been playing minecraft when xbox 360 was still being updated. Everything about it was good.The crafting Ui , controls , and 4j studios. Now , remember , this was the first console port in minecraft. And as a legacy whole, I think 4j studios was one of the companies in minecraft history . I would also like to mention that Xbox 360 originally had no servers, No realms, nothing. Then the 1.8 update for xbox 360 came, and along it , a "new" server. it was bascially hunger games, but, 4j stuidos had created the maps and C418 made new music for it which I think almost no one has heard. Then came spleef,and then elytra races for 1.9. These were so much fun, and I remeber being a pro and killing 12 people in hunger games . There were many settings and you could adjust them for your game so you could have fun. In hunger games, you could make it so all the weapons you get are almost broken, and for spleef there were potions that made you float. But enough about servers. Now, let's talk about bedrock edition. I started playing bedorck in november of 2019.I found it so buggy,that by may of 2020, I almost stopped playing. it didn't have hypixel, and I couldn't be bothered to get java ediotion. For so long, I envied the java players, with hardcore, better stability , and so many other features, that the unique features just do go very far for bedrock. The other thing is, I hate the new texture pack.I don't understand... why do the new texture look so upgraded? I like minecraft becuase it didn't focus on graphics, Unlike some games. it became worse, and then minecraft added a new tier of ore and armor.It started to get even more complex in 1.17, and then the items started to look like modded items. I decided that I feel like minecraft was complete for me at 1.8.No more updates,and tehn I thought I was done for minecraft.Microsoft had absolutely destroyed what minecraft was, a simple game.

I'm one of those people who've been playing minecraft when xbox 360 was still being updated. Everything about it was good.The crafting Ui , controls , and 4j studios. Now , remember , this was the first console port in minecraft. And as a legacy whole, I think 4j studios was one of the companies in minecraft history . I would also like to mention that Xbox 360 originally had no servers, No realms, nothing. Then the 1.8 update for xbox 360 came, and along it , a "new" server. it was bascially hunger games, but, 4j stuidos had created the maps and C418 made new music for it which I think almost no one has heard. Then came spleef,and then elytra races for 1.9. These were so much fun, and I remeber being a pro and killing 12 people in hunger games . There were many settings and you could adjust them for your game so you could have fun. In hunger games, you could make it so all the weapons you get are almost broken, and for spleef there were potions that made you float. But enough about servers. Now, let's talk about bedrock edition. I started playing bedorck in november of 2019.I found it so buggy,that by may of 2020, I almost stopped playing. it didn't have hypixel, and I couldn't be bothered to get java ediotion. For so long, I envied the java players, with hardcore, better stability , and so many other features, that the unique features just do go very far for bedrock. The other thing is, I hate the new texture pack.I don't understand... why do the new texture look so upgraded? I like minecraft becuase it didn't focus on graphics, Unlike some games. it became worse, and then minecraft added a new tier of ore and armor.It started to get even more complex in 1.17, and then the items started to look like modded items. I decided that I feel like minecraft was complete for me at 1.8.No more updates,and tehn I thought I was done for minecraft.Microsoft had absolutely destroyed what minecraft was, a simple game.
Microsoft didn't do anything with actual content though? And having a new generation of updates isn't ruining the game. People saying that items look "modded" are just stopping the growth of the game.

I played then on a WiiU, not Xbox 360 but both consoles were on the same version. Bedrock now isn't the same, Yes, there are changes such as the textures which make it easier to see such as netherrack textures or wheat textures getting changed. If you prefer the old ones there is a free texture pack called legacy textures you can use. It is a shame bedrock doesn't have hardcore it is something I wish it had. As for servers I really enjoy the cubecraft server and am fine with the other ones. Also more content isn't bad I have really enjoyed 1.13-1.16 for updates. What items do you think look like a modded item?

i kind of want to play again even though its been about a year but the only reason i do is for the cave update

i've got minecraft dungeons terraria archero and marvel coc

edit the only game i play on console IS dungeons i stopped using my console last week

I played then on a WiiU, not Xbox 360 but both consoles were on the same version. Bedrock now isn't the same, Yes, there are changes such as the textures which make it easier to see such as netherrack textures or wheat textures getting changed. If you prefer the old ones there is a free texture pack called legacy textures you can use. It is a shame bedrock doesn't have hardcore it is something I wish it had. As for servers I really enjoy the cubecraft server and am fine with the other ones. Also more content isn't bad I have really enjoyed 1.13-1.16 for updates. What items do you think look like a modded item?
Bundles, the new glass, the telescopes.And I do use the legacy texture pack,but with the increasing amount of new textures,it isn't the same.Plus,small changes such as the click instead of the hum of legacy edition make it even worse. Ik bedrock is not the same,but it is worse than legacy editions,which is saying something becuase the legacy edition has worse specs,it's why terraria dropped old gen.As for completion,I think 1.13 is the update to go for.Unfortunately, java has that horrible combat system.

Java combat is horrible, I understand the telescopes looking modded, the new glass is just pointless, but bundles are like early game shulkers

Back
Top Bottom