Other Game Minecraft Thread

Scipizoa

Official Terrarian
Yea I'm probably gonna get trolled or hated for posting this thread but hate it as you might, Minecraft is still a great game, so now its on next gen, who plays what, and whose looking foward to the vita version?

Personally i can't wait, as much as i love sitting at home playing it, I'd enjoy being able to continue playing while away and abraod. ;0

I play lots and lots of mod packs, as well as vanilla. Minecraft is a fantastic game, and I can't wait for the Vita version.

Yes, the microaoft deal scares me abit, I mean i can imagine the hell that would come if they decided to milk they cow as they've done their others, i.e [0.99 for a starter pack 5 diamond, 25 torches iron starter itms and leather armor.]

that kinda junk would kill MC for me right there.

I couldn't get my own modded stuff to work, so I'm just playing Feed the Beast: Monster pack. Always go for Thermal Expansion, hardest to set up for power, but more efficient then IC2 as the pulverizer doubles ores (dust) and and chance of another item depending on the ore, like pulverizing Copper can net Gold or Lead net Silver (vise versa).
At the point because of the Big Reactors Mod, I can get more power then I need for TE stuff. Will work on Ender IO Energy Storing. Millions to billions of energy... >:D

1.8.. hasn't got much of my attention.. Only thing I liked were the slime blocks.. >.<

1.8 started using unique strings to identify blocks and items, and they have started phasing out that ridiculous metadata crap. It is a huge step forward toward a proper api. Honestly, I could care less what MC adds in-game and I wish they would stop all in-game updates until they get the game engine updated and integrated with the api. And really, what major things have they added recently that wasn't straight lifted from a mod anyway.

I really don't like Minecraft. I could go on for hours about why I don't like it. But, I know some people do enjoy it, and I can sort of see the appeal.

I couldn't get my own modded stuff to work, so I'm just playing Feed the Beast: Monster pack. Always go for Thermal Expansion, hardest to set up for power, but more efficient then IC2 as the pulverizer doubles ores (dust) and and chance of another item depending on the ore, like pulverizing Copper can net Gold or Lead net Silver (vise versa).
At the point because of the Big Reactors Mod, I can get more power then I need for TE stuff. Will work on Ender IO Energy Storing. Millions to billions of energy... >:D

1.8.. hasn't got much of my attention.. Only thing I liked were the slime blocks.. >.<
Oh dear. You really should have another go at making your own modpack as it is quite easy and means you can put whatever mod you like.

Haven't played in a while but last I did on any mod in minecraft was build a particle accelerator to get strange matter. That stuff in a fulmination generator made soooo much power, in the billions and it was still generating I believe. Would love to play that old world.. If only I could find it..

They paid >$2 billion...They plan on making a good amount of money
Exactly, and the fact that they pointed out the ratio of people who bought it to people who regularly play makes DLC seem all the more likely.
I also heard something about DMCA take down notices on monetized Minecraft videos. They're also trying to get money for every Minecraft video posted on Youtube.

This spells doom.

Exactly, and the fact that they pointed out the ratio of people who bought it to people who regularly play makes DLC seem all the more likely.
I also heard something about DMCA take down notices on monetized Minecraft videos. They're also trying to get money for every Minecraft video posted on Youtube.

This spells doom.
That's disgusting if it's true. Here's to hoping that a tor domain opens a video streaming service free from DMCA tyranny. Although the money would start out quite :red:ty I would imagine

I would hate on this thread so hard, if I was still a MC fanboy, when I heard it was sold to microsoft, I thought of what I heard about Rarewear, so I'd like to hear what they're wrecking.

Back
Top Bottom