Other Game Minecraft Thread

i've actually been working on a CTM map series, should i put that here?
Yeah, but the people there are turds.
Community there is awful.
^^^^ YES. that place is worse than TO, it's like hunger games, just with less rules.

I give it... about six months until the first Minecraft DLC is announced. And it's going to sell pretty handsomely.
yeah, i wouldn't be suprised, there's already minecraft realms. let me tell you a story. once upon a time, there was
a little robot named graser a virtual pet website named neopets. neopets was free. it was fun, simple, and completely free.

then 2005 ended. eventually, it started getting more fancy(and therefore slower to load), less graphically appealing, and, worst of all, the NC mall was opened. premium was started. for an overpriced monthly subscription, you could get free items, no ads, special bonuses, and other things.

with real money you could buy neocash, which allowed you to get more wearables and fancy stuff. also, the neopet's were 'converted', which means the neopet pictures were changed to always be in one position to make it easier to add wearables.
however, with the new art the neopets looked more human and less 'charming'. now, they have a mobile app which is like angry birds, it has buyable items which give you a bonus. really the only thing i go there for now is neoquest.

hey, anyone here willing/able to make minecraft mods for old versions?

Last edited:
Guys, I need some help: (I know this isn't the right place to put it, but I'm not going to the MC forums, cause it's just awful)

Whenever I try to join a server, this happens:
MTfc2MN.png
I've restarted it, restarted my computer and it isn't working. I was on the server before it booted me off, and now this happens.

Guys, I need some help: (I know this isn't the right place to put it, but I'm not going to the MC forums, cause it's just awful)

Whenever I try to join a server, this happens:
MTfc2MN.png
I've restarted it, restarted my computer and it isn't working. I was on the server before it booted me off, and now this happens.
i read up on it, and it says it is something to do with the game itself and it happens occasionally, so i'd give it a bit of time.

AFAIK the auth server was down for maintenance (503 means service unavailable) around the time you posted this (it even said that in 1.8 versions of the game). If I may guess, it's because of the security fixes in 1.8.4, which was released today.

AFAIK the auth server was down for maintenance (503 means service unavailable) around the time you posted this (it even said that in 1.8 versions of the game). If I may guess, it's because of the security fixes in 1.8.4, which was released today.
Wasn't playing 1.8, was playing an Argrarian Skies server.

I got Minecraft in my Ps4 and play with my little brother Co-Op survival. It's fun.
mcpa1NY.png

The Curse Voice (in beta) is pretty nice. It's making it more of a one stop shop to get your mods on you MC. Has FTB and some others. About 40-50 so far.

1.8 started using unique strings to identify blocks and items, and they have started phasing out that ridiculous metadata crap. It is a huge step forward toward a proper api. Honestly, I could care less what MC adds in-game and I wish they would stop all in-game updates until they get the game engine updated and integrated with the api. And really, what major things have they added recently that wasn't straight lifted from a mod anyway.
Im sure 99% of stuff in 1.8 came from a mod

Back
Top Bottom