Biomes & Nature Mini Biome: Underwater Biome (Including Furniture, Armor, & Weapons)

Amberyl

Terrarian
Every biome has truly been fleshed out at this point with this update, but I feel as though we truly need an underwater themed biome with more marine life (passive or aggressive), bad mermaids/sirens maybe even one as an NPC. The structures can be made up of shell blocks with beautiful shell furniture to compliment the scenery. With all the wonderful water accessories we have, it'd be awesome to have a world we can only access with Gills Potions, Fins, Diving Helmets, etc. Armor that can be made with seaweed, coral, and shells that could be more summoner gear or melee gear. The team is extremely creative, so I'm sure they'd think of something. But it just feels right since we have sky furniture, hell furniture, why not underwater furniture? I was inspired by the ACNH mermaid furniture, by the way. It's the last update, but it'd be great if these details could be added.

Um, this made me remind of the thorium mod, wich adds the Depths biome, and it's pretty simillar to your description.

Back
Top Bottom