Biomes & Nature Mini flower biome

Dreamtree

Terrarian
I want to see a flower biome modeled after the gem biome we already have. It should be a little smaller than a spider biome. Maybe about the same size as a underground house?
1)Various types of flowers would grow in it. Roses, lilies and tulips ect.
2)It would be sort of a special garden biome.
3a) It could be either only above ground or only below ground. If its below ground it would need special lighting...
3b) It could both above ground and below it. If its below ground it would need special lighting...
3c) Maybe in a greenhouse of some sort?
4) Special flower wall? Maybe...
5) Flower chest with vanity type items. Maybe a few useful items... I have a lot of ideas.
A flower that works like the umbrella.
Special lighting so that plants can grow underground. Maybe craftable by combing a stars and a stone or a star and glass. Star and diamond?
A vanity flower necklace. Or that could be made by using 10 dayblooms.... I want a few more wearable flowers.
"Flower power" "....." , a crafting station which allow for flowers to be made into items like flower fencing. Or it could be added by itself... Flower fencing could be made at the work bench...
Flower launch pad, it would work similarly to the mine tracks/minecart. It launches the player X number of blocks by right clicking on it. The player would launched into air a be given flower propellers for a little while... Inspired by Legend of Zelda Majora's mask. Or maybe just a flower which launch players like a cannon?
a flower accessory that adds either no defense or like 1 defense. It would make flowers appear when damaged. The flowers would serve no purpose besides aesthetics.
6) no special enemies. Maybe having bees randomly spawn would be okay?
I think this suggestion could use some editing. I'm terrible at writing suggestions. I look at other peoples suggestions and they look better...

Interesting concept... I must say, I do like the idea of underground flower gardens. Makes the game more surreal than it already is.

Maybe the lighting could come from the background walls.
Sounds good, how would the wall be crafted? Glowing mushrooms and stars? Maybe require pixie dust? I would like more uses for stars, glowing mushrooms and pixies dust. XD Combine all three!

I don't think I'm so good on balancing things... Maybe split some of the items into pre hard mode and hardmode?
Pre hardmode would be items like the flower that slows falls, flower necklace and maybe grow lights...
The flower cannon would only be obtainable in hardmode... Maybe the cannon would require a mythril level forge to create? The item(s) needed to create it are in the chest but it couldn't be made until hardmode....

I love it!
It can use grass dirt as a floor and walls and I think the light source there could be moon glow flowers!
The chest could be living wood chest.
Speaking of living wood...
I think these flower mini-biomes could spawn under those big trees!

I love it!
It can use grass dirt as a floor and walls and I think the light source there could be moon glow flowers!
The chest could be living wood chest.
Speaking of living wood...
I think these flower mini-biomes could spawn under those big trees!
That would make giant trees more interesting. It makes sense for moonglow flowers to grow plants because trees grow in the underground jungle. I still want a special block/tool/item to grow plants though.

That would make giant trees more interesting. It makes sense for moonglow flowers to grow plants because trees grow in the underground jungle. I still want a special block/tool/item to grow plants though.
My Regrowth Staff fix idea suggested something similar.

I want to be able to grow plants without me having to be near the plant. Sort of like flowers can grow in a pot/jar thing.

3a) It could be either only above ground or only below ground. If its below ground it would need special lighting...
3b) It could both above ground and below it. If its below ground it would need special lighting...
3c) Maybe in a greenhouse of some sort?
I don't know... you're supposed to tell me. :confused:

If only the "Mountain on one side of the world's edge" can be realized, this would be a fitting addition to it.

A secret cave hidden in a sheer cliff facing the mountain, the path treacherous, murderous... and at end, a secret garden, just for the player... Right up until some NPC ruin it. :dryadpassionate:

If only the "Mountain on one side of the world's edge" can be realized, this would be a fitting addition to it.

A secret cave hidden in a sheer cliff facing the mountain, the path treacherous, murderous... and at end, a secret garden, just for the player... Right up until some NPC ruin it. :dryadpassionate:
XD definitely awesome! I like that!

I like this probably should be a mud biome as everything that grows underground is mud... I also like the glowing background wall idea The issue is what would we find here?

I'll support but it needs a bit more elaboration!

It should be above ground, cuz flowers. And yes support.
The underground jungle has trees and flowers.... I also mentioned special "grow lights"... I think my favorite idea is to have in the Mountain on the edge of the world. We only need one ocean.

What about "flower grass"
It could be a really colourful grass that plants grow better on. Grow massive trees by planting a giant acorn (crafted with 5 acorns) on this special grass. The grass gives off bright light (about as bright as a fallen star). The grass grows all sorts of flowers that could be used for potions. The grass grows on mud and is found underground, but can be transported above ground by collecting the seeds. The dryad sells these seeds if she lives in this booms, or you can collect them by cutting the grass. New enemies spawn there in hardmode, if you build a large enough biome. Great idea, though! I like it

Back
Top Bottom