Music miniek's music!

MinieK

Queen Bee
REQUEST STATUS: OPEN

Hi guys!
So as you propably know, I make music. You can check out my Soundcloud here.

I make music for various mods, currently making music for the mods Mharadium and Negativity, Terra Mod, Terraria Apocalypse and the Gyrolite Mod. No, I'm not overworking. You can go check the mods out.
I joined both Terra Mod and tApocalypse yesterday, so I haven't made any tracks yet. xD

So, if you need a musician for your mod, music for your sugesstion or something else, you can just request it!
If you want me to become a musician for your mod, you can PM me, and send the link to the mod, along with your requests.

Please note that I have a pretty busy life, so be patient when requesting. It's most likely I'll get your request done on a weekend.

FAQ:
What do you use to make music?

Ignite by Air Music Technology
Mixcraft 7, but I'm saving up to FL Studio. :D

FL Studio FTW. <3

Do you play instruments?
Yes. Piano, guitar (acoustic and electric), e-bass and the drums. I even use a midi-keyboard while making music.

Soon to be updated with more questions...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Songs I made so far!
None so far!

Request list:
- Nothing so far!

I have the right to say "no" to a request, without a good reason!

Last edited:
Yeah it's stupid... some things get loads of comments.. and some things hardly any
off topic, but true.
You make really good music miniek
c9df45f0-ce29-11e5-944c-abe9a4aa6774.gif
, what is the bpm usually?

Hey, Miniek! I got a request for you! I'm currently working on a mod, and I would like to request a theme for a new biome we're making - the Crystal biome.
Here's some reference for inspiration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JecdkxSZob8&list=PLbWdfpOY9bikPeVDgGQc1V_r5YM-zXF3l

Is this still available because I need help with a nod in working on... I just can't do modding and music creating at the same time... Usually it takes me like a week to make one good song... But that just takes to much time that I could be spending to code my mod

Back
Top Bottom