Miniek's Terraria-Styled Logos

MinieK

Queen Bee
Bp1HgGU.png
So lately I have been mad making these Terraria-styled logos for people. I discovered how to make those, and I find it really fun (but time consuming :v). That's why I started this thread!
First of all, I wanna thank @darthmorf, for inspiring me to make these, and DevilBro, who made the guide and provided templates to making those. Find his guide here.
And finally, I wanna thank @Gorateron for sending me all textures of Terraria, so I can use them in the logos.

Let's get straight into it!

g9jPHoL.png

A gift I made for @Safeman for making me feel safe here on TCF! :p (For being a good community manager.)

5VpDYJW.png

Something I made for @Charon because he gave me a gift, which I appreciate much as heck. :happy:

VUWYHo6.png

I made this for @Cenx, because she is an awesome developer. :D (Well, all of Terraria's devs are awesome.)

NP82U3m.png

I also made this for @imkSushi's mod. ;D

WFv0dxW.png

Something I made for The Gyrolite Mod. :)

3aisrnZ.png

A small gift for @Crowno!

KkwIxp1.png

Don't grab cheeseburger. I made this for @Redigit! :D

CloZsp5.png

@D-Town-Senpai!

lcmJAn5.png

Also, I made this for @darthmorf! It's slightly experimental...heh. :p

Request rules:

- Please describe how you want the logo to look. Background? Tiles? Colors? Text glow? Undertext?
- Don't request too many. These are time consuming.
- As these are time consuming, don't expect me to do it directly. It will propably be done on a weekend, because school.
- Credit isn't needed, but I'd prefer if you'd credited me.
- Don't claim you made any logo of mine.

Well, I will put up more rules depending on how big this will become. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Requests are: Closed, and have been so for a longer time
Sorry for not updating. I had an overflow of requests and too little time.

Request list:
@Ori
@Jetstream ∞
@Bob The Peanut
@CraftedNightmare Here!

rTMPiat.png

@Ori's request.

GMX9P90.jpg

@Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl's request.

T4ivWrH.png

@Cheezemaniac's request.

7N1gaLC.png

@Victorles' request.

R2wDbMZ.png

@DerpoTheMagnificent's request.

riU7dR9.png

@Jetstream ∞'s request.

PK4jgUu.png

@DerpoTheMagnificent's second request...

xaXn118.png

...and third request!

You wanna support me with this? Then you could wear the support banner!
TRX2k1H.png

Code:
[url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/minieks-terraria-styled-logos.40831/][img]http://i.imgur.com/TRX2k1H.png[/img][/url]

Last edited:
These are some cool logos! I especially like Charon's one! :D
Since I'm early I might aswell make a request, it will probably help me motivate myself to work more on terraria related projects.

Could you make one for me saying "Ori's builds"? I'd prefer if the theme of it was jungle related, especially something that would mix the turqoise jungle water and the living mahogany trees. But I'm not against you having creative freedom over it! :D
(Maybe you could include a mix of the two options I presented? ;) )

These are some cool logos! I especially like Charon's one! :D
Since I'm early I might aswell make a request, it will probably help me motivate myself to work more on terraria related projects.

Could you make one for me saying "Ori's builds"? I'd prefer if the theme of it was jungle related, especially something that would mix the turqoise jungle water and the living mahogany trees. But I'm not against you having creative freedom over it! :D
(Maybe you could include a mix of the two options I presented? ;) )
Sure, I can do that! Also, thanks! :D

@Ori: You like it? ;D
View attachment 97828

I made the background a bit turqoise. ;)
I love it! There are some things I wish were different but this is also good! :D
If I was to choose every aspect of how it was supposed to look I would have the background be a screenshot of the jungle in game with the jungle water dripping down from slopes and having the text be based on the living mahogany blocks and living mahogany leaves. But I asked you to put your own personal touch on it and that made it turn out really good and I'm going to use this icon for an upcoming thread!

I love it! There are some things I wish were different but this is also good! :D
If I was to choose every aspect of how it was supposed to look I would have the background be a screenshot of the jungle in game with the jungle water dripping down from slopes and having the text be based on the living mahogany blocks and living mahogany leaves. But I asked you to put your own personal touch on it and that made it turn out really good and I'm going to use this icon for an upcoming thread!
Thank you! And yeah, I didn't really do how you wanted, cause an idea popped up in my head for it. :p

Reactions: Ori
Back
Top Bottom