Miniek's Terraria-Styled Logos

How is that even possible?
Well, I kind of learned how to sprite in a week then joined the Negadium team :p so I can't blame you.

i really sucked back then
I watched Darthmorf's making of:... videos. :p
Also, you must be really talented if you learned to sprite in one week! :eek:

Reactions: TMC
I have a request:
Words - Quickseed Gaming
Inside - Cobalt Ore for the words
Border - Ebonstone
Background - Underground Corruption

If you could do this it would be greatly appreciated, but if not, it's ok! :)

Words: Vyrvin's Modpack

Inner Font Block: Crimson Stone Block

Outer Font Block: Ebon Stone Block

Background: Hell

if im not asking to much,this can be hard cuse im doing two requests and most of the text is wingdings for this one

words: CU☼☼UP❄☜ R⚐M

the letters: marble (smoth)

the outline: ash or asphalt (the darkest block)

thx a lot :happy:

if im not asking to much,this can be hard cuse im doing two requests and most of the text is wingdings for this one

words: CU☼☼UP❄☜ R⚐M

the letters: marble (smoth)

the outline: ash or asphalt (the darkest block)

thx a lot :happy:
well, i think i know how he does it, so it will probably take longer if he decides to do the wingding one.
EDIT: @MinieK, is it ok if i make a thread like this, i was going to after you requested one, but you got to it first.

well, i think i know how he does it, so it will probably take longer if he decides to do the wingding one.
EDIT: @MinieK, is it ok if i make a thread like this, i was going to after you requested one, but you got to it first.
you could help him with the logos doe it's not a bad idia to start one for you're self of course

Reactions: TMC
Alright, guys. I'm sorry I haven't replied here in a bit, but I'm back to making those! ;D
Expect some requests done this and next week ;)

Could you do one for me? Halloween themed, to match my character in my profile pic (The pumpkin head guy not the vampire)

Alright guys. I'm officially back to requests! Here's something I made for @RoboTTrustworthy's art thread:
TrustworthyClothing.png

Back
Top Bottom