Miniek's Terraria-Styled Logos

I especially like Charon's one!
Ooooo?
Ooo! OOOO!
Yeah, those are some blocks I made; glad to hear you like them.
Also, this whole thing is amazing! Keep up the good work, @MinieK!

EDIT: Actually, may I request another?
Outside: Crystal Block
Inside: White Gemspark Block
Background: Waste Background (you know what is is, man ;) )
Glow: #7a05dd + #c718ff

Oh, whoops, I thought they were Scar Tissue and Bloodstone :p
Lawl :p
These two tiles are actually used in here:
gBDlG9M.png

i have too many banners in my signature so the one which says i support minieks logo and your mods banner in my signature doesnt show up :(

Can you make mine a retro zelda styled look to it, maby even have the master sword woven into the T in Triforce.
block: keep it origian, nothing to fantsy, but gemspark blocks with the glow would be cool in a 3d thing.
background: overworld for terraria, with sun and clouds.
so yeah thats really it so just be creative.:happy:

No background. Sturdy Fossil Blocks. Cyan text glow. Says "Legend Of The Greeks Mod" (if that's too many words, you can call it the "Greek Legends Mod"

EDIT: I forgot, how about a Desert background.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I love your logos! You will get support. BTW, could you do a logo for me? With my name.
Hell background, and my logotiles with hellstone :)

Can you make mine a retro zelda styled look to it, maby even have the master sword woven into the T in Triforce.
block: keep it origian, nothing to fantsy, but gemspark blocks with the glow would be cool in a 3d thing.
background: overworld for terraria, with sun and clouds.
so yeah thats really it so just be creative.:happy:
Sorry mate, but I make only Terraria styled. I could make it if you sent me the tilesheets or something, but I'd not guarantee satisfaction if so.

EDIT. Oh, and sorry for the triple post. ;_;
I can't think today.

If I could order one, then I'd be grateful. I like the idea nad looks of it, so I just can't resist to ask for one now, when You don't have entire hordes of people demanding one :)
Text: "Casto" (If possible, use sharper font, more akin to technology and future. This is, however, completely up to You.)
Primary tile: Vortex fragment block
Secondary tile: Luminite brick
Background: If possible, blend two letters - "GC" into the background. They should be bigger than the text on the first plane, but not as noticeable. The composition is all up to You.
Glow: Vortex green / Cyan + white
Description: I would like kind of a logo that uses darker, "colder" colours (black & white, all kinds of: blue, violet, cyan, green), no "warm" ones (red, yellow, orange, lime, brown). What is meant to be achieved using this is a kind of grim, with a blink of cybernetics and technology (mostly according to Terraria tech-oriented Lunar events, Vortex and Martians style - though not only).
Very important thing: You can change anything, even everything (except text) to achieve the kind of look I described above, if You think that You have an idea that would fit better into the overall scheme.Tiles, bakcground, font and glow - it's all up to You. I just told the things I think would look cool, but I'm not completely sure about it, because I can't imagine how would it look as a whole :)
Well, that is all. I hope You will consider my order and give me reply if You accept it. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom