tModLoader Minigun Mod Official Thread

so, another issue k...
i'm having some problens to get to the second form of the clockwork, i think it's because of the debuffs that kill him even if i cant hit him.

edit: i found the problem, a minor incompatibility with a mod called absolute rpg.
if you put poisoning damage, it will continue to damage the boss even if you cant hit him directly
1614640093506.png

luckly the mod let you undo your upgrades

edit2:btw, how i can get backup chamber?'-'
i remenber i got it from plantera but now it wont drop dont matter what i do ._.

Last edited:
so, another issue k...
i'm having some problens to get to the second form of the clockwork, i think it's because of the debuffs that kill him even if i cant hit him.

edit: i found the problem, a minor incompatibility with a mod called absolute rpg.
if you put poisoning damage, it will continue to damage the boss even if you cant hit him directly
View attachment 310335
luckly the mod let you undo your upgrades

edit2:btw, how i can get backup chamber?'-'
i remenber i got it from plantera but now it wont drop dont matter what i do ._.
Thanks for the info, i'll think of something to fix this.
You can get the Backup Chamber from any boss or treasure bag after defeating Xizor.

tks, btw i think the ring of ethereal touch is'nt droping since...
1614958054485.png
17k harpies...
and it not droped yet ._.

I have used Minigun for a long time now, I believe this is the 4th time I'm using the mod and I still love it, but its kind of annoying that there isn't any official wiki site or other website to better view the details of the items and so on, like most other mods have. in the beginning I used to look directly into the code back when it was open source, which actually helped me ALOT.
Keep up with the great work on the mod and I hope to see lots of cool new stuff in the future!

First off, love the mod!
The Clockwork has a very weird loot pool. Its loot pool includes items from different mods, like Calamity, which I think is kinda cool. The problem is, is that I think the Clockwork is stealing drops? I've been farming for the Norfleet, a weapon from Calamity that drops from the Devourer of Gods, and I decided to check if the Clockwork drops it so that I could spice up my farm a little. But, upon checking mob drops using the Recipe Browser mod, the Clockwork is the only mob listed as being capable of dropping the Norfleet. The other boss does this too, stealing the Skullmasher, another weapon from Calamity that drops from the Devourer of Gods. Anyway, that should be something to look into. Recipe Browser could be bugged, and I could just have terrible luck getting the Norfleet
Also, the Clockwork just dropped the Archysonic Boots. That was definitely a holy :red: moment haha. Love the mod, had it in every playthrough

First off, love the mod!
The Clockwork has a very weird loot pool. Its loot pool includes items from different mods, like Calamity, which I think is kinda cool. The problem is, is that I think the Clockwork is stealing drops? I've been farming for the Norfleet, a weapon from Calamity that drops from the Devourer of Gods, and I decided to check if the Clockwork drops it so that I could spice up my farm a little. But, upon checking mob drops using the Recipe Browser mod, the Clockwork is the only mob listed as being capable of dropping the Norfleet. The other boss does this too, stealing the Skullmasher, another weapon from Calamity that drops from the Devourer of Gods. Anyway, that should be something to look into. Recipe Browser could be bugged, and I could just have terrible luck getting the Norfleet
Also, the Clockwork just dropped the Archysonic Boots. That was definitely a holy :red: moment haha. Love the mod, had it in every playthrough
Well, Clockwork does drop every item in a modpack, but to "steal" a drop, i'd need to change someone's code, so that is not the case. I guess Recipe Browser is actually bugged. Also, Calamity mod may use some kind of custom method of spawning an item, so Recipe Browser couldn't detect it.

Hey iv got 2 questions. First is i have made 3 characters and 3 worlds with this mod and i have yet to find a single replication chamber, is there anyway to find it or a hint besides underground? Iv seached a whole map on one character but havent found it maybe im blind?
And second is where can i get the end world amulet.
Hope the mod get more updates definitely my favorite one atm!

Hey iv got 2 questions. First is i have made 3 characters and 3 worlds with this mod and i have yet to find a single replication chamber, is there anyway to find it or a hint besides underground? Iv seached a whole map on one character but havent found it maybe im blind?
And second is where can i get the end world amulet.
Hope the mod get more updates definitely my favorite one atm!
If you submit SIVA Fragmets to Xizor during Blood Moon after completing main quest, you can get End World Amulet. As for Replication Chambers... well, they do spawn 100%, between surface layer and hell. I'll think about setting a certain position for them, or making an item to determine their location, but for now, there is no way to quickly find them, except for world map cheats.

How strange only 1 or the 3 maps i have has it and its the one map i dont play on. I can't think of anything that would make it not spawn besides maybe the abys.

Now that i think about it the Transdimensional anomaly thats meant to drop first kill from moonlord didnt drop until 10-15th kill, so maybe the same thing is happening with the replication chamber?
Edit: i have killed the Xizor npc and refought the boss and still nothing, i have also killed Xizor another 20 times hoping it might spawn but no luck. I am also using a world map cheat to see if it pops up.

Last edited:
Now that i think about it the Transdimensional anomaly thats meant to drop first kill from moonlord didnt drop until 10-15th kill, so maybe the same thing is happening with the replication chamber?
Edit: i have killed the Xizor npc and refought the boss and still nothing, i have also killed Xizor another 20 times hoping it might spawn but no luck. I am also using a world map cheat to see if it pops up.
Hmm, that's quite strange cuz Chamber spawns for me every time i test it with a new world, i'll look into it. Also, I updated the mod, now you get an Anomaly every time you kill Moon Lord if it's not present in inventory.

Well, Clockwork does drop every item in a modpack, but to "steal" a drop, i'd need to change someone's code, so that is not the case. I guess Recipe Browser is actually bugged. Also, Calamity mod may use some kind of custom method of spawning an item, so Recipe Browser couldn't detect it.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up for me. Looks like it's back to the grind haha

Back
Top Bottom