Texture Pack Minimalistic Textures

Should I rename this texture pack to "The Plastic Pack"?

• Total voters
Since speedruns now allow texture packs this can be likely very beneficial, less distracting than vanilla

True, but if i make silt a little easier to spot, it would be even more useful for that

when the company don't have money to have a spriter
interesting idea, though. and good realization as well

when the company don't have money to have a spriter
interesting idea, though. and good realization as well
yeah, i'm just one guy, and not a very talented spriter, so this is my project for getting better at pixel art

wow reall? you are not good?
you are wrong.
good motivation for this person but actually not true
if you have other sprite works, please show them. This texture pack is good because of an idea, not because you are good at it. Just you came up to do this and did this, which is good.
for learning try to re-sprite original Terraria sprites in a calamity style. probably will help?

good motivation for this person but actually not true
if you have other sprite works, please show them. This texture pack is good because of an idea, not because you are good at it. Just you came up to do this and did this, which is good.
for learning try to re-sprite original Terraria sprites in a calamity style. probably will help?
That's a good idea, so I might do that after this texture pack. One problen tho: at the pace I'm currently at, this pack won't be done for at least a year lol
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Just updated the texture pack!
I added a few new walls, plus a fixed version of clouds and living wood trees.
Hope you like it!

As you've probably heard, the workshop update will come out tomorrow.
I'll put this texture pack on the workshop under the name "The Plastic Pack".
I'm still in school, so I will keep updating the pack as much as i can, but there might be big delays between updates.
I hope I'll see you all over on the workshop!

Back
Top Bottom