PS4 Mining gold chest full of items drops additional chests.

Deadonarrival

Skeletron Prime
i found this one on an underground house, adjacent to a mushroom biome. The chest only had a spike shoe accessory in it. I was mining the wood next to it and when my cursor jumped to the chest, tons of chest started to drop from it.

Ahhh we've had somewhat similar glitches before. You should file a report directly with 505, link in my signature :)

Ok, I reported it in the link you gave me. Is there any reason to leave this thread open beyond this? I suppose other players can report here. I put this thread info into the ticket in case they need to check it out. If you want to leave this thread open is fine with me. If there is no point in keeping it open then just close it. I leave it in your capable hands.

Ok, I reported it in the link you gave me. Is there any reason to leave this thread open beyond this? I suppose other players can report here. I put this thread info into the ticket in case they need to check it out. If you want to leave this thread open is fine with me. If there is no point in keeping it open then just close it. I leave it in your capable hands.
I try to only close duplicates, otherwise there's no reason not to make duplicates if a bug still exists later. :)

Hey,

yeah i had the same bug with normal wood chests (i saved the video on ps4, maby i up it on youtube and post link here). It was in a farming map that i created, there was a half stone so close to the chest. I think that was the problem, i selft couldnt place stones so far on/in near of the chest. I deleted the map and the tons of chest i earned this way ...

Greetings Haradis

Back
Top Bottom