tModLoader Minions Mod!

Skeletron

Mod has been discontinued

--------

Beta Version Is Available On The Browser! Content is minimal and broken.

Hey there, I'm Five and I'm here to present the minions mod! Although it may be misleading, the minions mod does not add summon minions, it rather adds the minion creatures from despicable me, is this a joke post? No, the mod intends to present quality and playability.

Check in on discord for spoilers and mod discussion:

https://discord.gg/GSFT56j

The first release will likely add the following:

First Release will have
- Minion Summons , weapons, accessories and gear
- Possibly a new Ore
- Bananas
- New Mobs
(Maybe even a boss)

Its dead.

Some example sprites (this will be changed later to spoiler gifs and screenshots.

IDK_copy_2.png

Bananarang.png

Development Team:

@Vladimier
@Darklordofhell
@East
@Kachow
@zoroarkcity
55 (me)

Contributors:

@MiningdiamondsVIII for spriting loaded minions taters
'Phil Collins' on discord, for some of the minion food

Possibly some others with the developer rank on our discord, but we are unaware if they are joining us to create the mod.

All contributors whose code and sprite contributions are accepted will be credited here and perhaps given developer if they continually do so.

Thanks for reading, check back later here and at discord, watch the thread, if you like.

Last edited:
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. To this day, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this mod gave me cancer anyway.

Yo moderators I'm friends with the creators they're in on it don't punish me

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. To this day, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this mod gave me cancer anyway.

Yo moderators I'm friends with the creators they're in on it don't punish me

i'd swipe right tbh

Back
Top Bottom